• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    From what is in the article, Id have to call bullshit on the police. Uncalled for actions. And they are worried about putting their lives in danger? You would think they would have their shit straight before kicking in someones door, guns drawn and threatening someone with a dog. Suspect description is a young black male....and they encountered a middle aged white couple and continued the assault on them. Sounds like a bunch of wanna be John Waynes to me. Whatever.

I will do some more searching to see if there is any info not reported in the article that could possibly come close to justifying this action, and if I am wrong I will say I am wrong. But just looking at the fact alone that the description didnt match by a long shot is enough to say this was stupid.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Don't know the appartment number and do no knocks, that in itself is stupid. Then to treat people that way that don't fit any part of the description. Yeah, several need to be fired if not charged.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Another abuse of our Constitutionally guaranteed rights.............

I have worked with my little dog Jake for 4 years to train him as a watch dog. I am retired and spend almost 24/7 with him. He lives with me and we know each other well. I can tell from Jake's alert EXACTLY what is going on outside. If he actually barks, I am armed! Jake would have those bastards identified before they got within 75 feet of my door and I would know if they were strangers or dangerous. You won't fool this dog!

The little guy has radar ears and if he is uncertain, he sniffs at the door. He is my best defense against this type of home invasion. The fact that he gives me graded alerts is even better! If Jake growls or "woofs", I'm alerted but standing by. If he barks, I take it damned seriously!

The answer to the question of how to stop these atrocities is in training and keeping a good dog............... then work your plan.

Flash

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    the important thing is that those officers went home safe to their familes.:facepalm:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Where are the police apologists? We "don't have all the facts", right? The police fans should be throwing a fit over this because this sort of Keystone Cops police work puts the police at danger. I'm not sure if the issue is poor leaders rising to the top to make these decisions or what but I'm sick of it.

As far as this idea that we are supposed to just lay down and let the police trample all over our Bill of Rights then let the courts decide if they violated our rights is foul as well. Perhaps the police should be more concerned about arming themselves with warrants and less with all the latest cool military gear?

View attachment 27442

Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    Where are the police apologists? We "don't have all the facts", right? The police fans should be throwing a fit over this because this sort of Keystone Cops police work puts the police at danger. I'm not sure if the issue is poor leaders rising to the top to make these decisions or what but I'm sick of it.

As far as this idea that we are supposed to just lay down and let the police trample all over our Bill of Rights then let the courts decide if they violated our rights is foul as well. Perhaps the police should be more concerned about arming themselves with warrants and less with all the latest cool military gear?

View attachment 27442

Well said

sent from the Gulf of Mexico

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The LEO group would normally be piling on us for even suggesting that this behavior is totally out of line. At some point, however, even they must say "Hey.....this is by God ENOUGH!" Our newly reconfigured police forces are now military mini armies that can overrule the Constitution and Bill of Rights at will.

Worse yet, when they make the inevitable mistake, they can dust it off and walk away with impunity. HEADS SHOULD ROLL!

Flash

Top Bottom