• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perchjerk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    my glock 19 next to my SA XD 9mm subcompact! holster is a crossbreed supertuck
    gun028.jpg

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Glock 19 is it in the stable for now...typically have at least a G22 or G23 but sold them recently...

txpolecat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Got to fondle a 4th gen today. I am really liking that rough texture on the grip!
    It felt like skateboard grip tape. I cant wait to find a subcompact (26 27 29) in 4th gen!

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I'm not much on Glock so I've gotten rid off all them but this one. My G19 with grip reduction and 360 degree stipple job done by BTC. It used to be OD green but I dyed it black. Now that I got the grip reduction it's become one of my favorite handguns.

austex58

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    I own a Glock 19, purchased right before the high cap magazines were outlawed. Nice to see the prices go from $120 for a magazine back to $26. It has been a great gun, but frustrating. I always thought my sights were off until I went shooting with a friend and his Beretta. I could shoot the Beretta right on target, but he could shoot my Glock on target also. Figured it was the trigger spring, so I replaced it with a 3.5LB and it made a huge difference. Anyway, recently purchased a Ruger LCP with a Crimson Trace laser as my carry. Nice little gun, but not fun to shoot like the G19.

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    I just bought a md# 22 with the new texture fishish this weekend for the wife, she loves it better then her 1911.

Ray

txpolecat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    I've heard a lot of great things about the MTAC Minotaur and Infidel models, also CTAC.

I dont have a carry holster yet but I'm probably going to get one of those.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I'm thinking about selling my Glock 23 and buying a Glock 22. I like the Glock but after having the Compact Model I think I'd rather have the full size model.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Hello. This is GM's wife. Just got my first gun....a Glock 23. Went to shoot it after only shooting one other gun a few months back which I don't remember what brand, but it was a .38. I was very nervous as I was flinching a lot with the .38 and the recoil I hated....and everyone was telling me what a "big gun for a girl" the 23 is. So I went down and shot 100 rounds and I LOVE this gun. I wasn't afraid or nervous shooting it. Got back on target very quickly. Not a lot of percieved recoil....especially considering my limited experience and what I had *thought* it would be like. Shot on target with every shot (the closest target line) instead of hoping it would make it on the paper. In other words....felt like I was shooting what I was aiming for instead of closing my eyes and hoping for the best.

Still haven't tried an XD....but I"m loving the Glock so far!

April

guardrail

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Richmond, Tx
    you go girl, my wife really didn't like my g19 so i bought her khar cw9 and she likes it.
    i shot it but it seemed like my finger was to long for the trigger. she has small hands so it fits her.

Top Bottom