Patriot Mobile

Anyone actually have experience with HiPoint?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff Fox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2020
    Huntsville
    I have a 10mm carbine. It's quite a bit of fun for $325 and don't throwing in he bed of truck or into back pack. Hasn't failed to cycle right out of the box. Good luck.
    Texas SOT

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    Want to hear from people who have actually shot one or have one. I know it’s crazy talk To want one but I’ve watched the Demolition Ranch video and a couple others that torture tested the HiPoint and it just took it and kept firing. Makes me want one for a truck gun, where I wouldn’t give two shits about what happens to it. My collection has turned in to mostly high end HK and other collectible guns and with current status of the country if something was to happen I wouldn’t want to turn it over to the police. I know they are heavy, ugly, not ergonomic but I want to know if it actually goes bang every time and accurate up to 20yards. Not going for competition here just defense. I always hear,” I wouldn’t trust my life with one” but the same people have never actually shot one and are only regurgitating what they have heard from friends of friends.
    Yep! I have had a number of them come across my workbench. Pretty sad excuse for a shooter. Finger pinching jamb-nuts. I suppose you could get a bunch of them together and wire them together throught the trigger guards and you might have yourself a real dandy boat anchor.

Top Bottom