ARJ Defense ad

Anyone spray paint/rattle can their guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    74f774d67f419ddf1d08e48feba280f2.jpg

Yup. Krylon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I like the looks of some of the rattle canned ARs , 10/22s I have seen. I just can't bring myself to do it. I trade guns too often. I have a few that I say I will never get rid of but I still can't do it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    As for your paint job. When painting the base coat is important. Use dark, light, white or whatever color combo you want to get the desired effect. Always test ot out on some scrap material first. I hate removing paint.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Yes, I've painted guns. Usually a camo pattern, sometimes with hi gloss, hi temp BBQ paint when they weren't valuable enough to spring for a good rebluing or I needed to stop rusting.

And yes, I've actually used bright pink spray paint on other objects - wheel chocks specifically because they kept getting left behind under customer vehicles - and it actually turned out orange. That was *with* a white base coat - I think something in the rubber / plastic / WTF ever Hobo-Freight wheel chocks are made out of reacted with the paint.

I'm sure the gun in the OP is either a borrowed image, a toy, or you're just a fuckin dirty-wealthy bastard who likes stirring the pot. Any which way, bravo good sir or whatever pronoun you prefer :roflfunny: You can call me she / her, he / him, or fuckin / weird - just don't call me a croc wearer, I have my standards :laughing:
    :laughing:

Top Bottom