• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Thankfully, officer Wilson is okay. And thankfully the other fellow isn't around anymore. I'm sure that an officers job is like all others - fairly boring most of the time. It's just that when it's not, that's one job that you probably wish like hell it were.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    The dead man was one of the yogurt shop murder suspects. Someone go tell the families of those dead girls "Merry Christmas".

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah.. as long as he stays dead I am happy.. The fact this guy was still on the streets.. Wilson's back up officer was a FIRST day rookie... He had a hell of a night.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I hope Officer Wilson makes a speedy and full recovery, and God bless him not only for his service but for also ridding society of this scum!

jdh

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    It would appear that weapon retention techniques need to apply to other than just the officers handgun. Is there a level three holster for the knife?

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i think a nice touch in the article would have been instead of "he then fired one round at the man" how about "then he fired a single round into the man."

"into the man's face" is to much to ask for.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The shithead that died was put in jail for being a part of the infamous TCBY Yogurt Shop murders. Anyone that has lived in Austin for some time can recall that.

You reap what you sow.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    How long ago was that? and why was he on the streets again?

Because the crime was random, and they burned the place down, I don't think there is alot of evidence. This kid was fingered by two other suspects for involvement and they stuck him in the pen for 4 years, the DA eventually came back and said they didn't have enough evidence to charge him. Ultimately this kid was probably not Grade A material, he may have killed those 4 girls or been a part in it or he may not have, but I do know this ... he tried to kill an officer just doing his job and nearly succeeded, and for that ... he deserved that .40 S&W late night snack.

Top Bottom