• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    One less turd I have to worry about. That same night about 4 hours earlier I had a guy run on me but thankfully my traffic stop ended much better.
    Wishing for a speedy recovery.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    One less turd I have to worry about. That same night about 4 hours earlier I had a guy run on me but thankfully my traffic stop ended much better.
    Wishing for a speedy recovery.

Know anything about the officer? He doing good with the whole deal?

I like watching the old 50's shows where the Cops shoot people that run, LOL. To hell with running, I've got something that runs alot faster than you!

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County

I like watching the old 50's shows where the Cops shoot people that run, LOL. To hell with running, I've got something that runs alot faster than you!

He was a North area guy, most of my work was on South and east side so I do not know him personally.
    He was in the hospital before I went on vacation and I have not been back to work yet and have no updates.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas

Anybody who obviously RUNS from the police should be open season for getting shot. There is NO REASON to EVER run from the police and those who do it put innocent citizens in harm's way. Don't anybody give me this bullshit that cops should not chase criminals... SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD!

If you run we will shoot you would make even the dumbest criminal stop and think - or at least not commit any more crimes.

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Speedy recovery for Officer Wilson. Had to be the scariest night of his life. I've had teenagers [mil dependents] run on me when I was a young USAF Cop in Germany [underage drinkin' of course]...damn bastards scared the hell out of me for running - can't shoot most of 'em for running, but you can sure smack them around when you catch them.

Another good reason to buy a .40 ---kills 'em dead with one bullet! Be safe out there!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Anybody who obviously RUNS from the police should be open season for getting shot. There is NO REASON to EVER run from the police and those who do it put innocent citizens in harm's way. Don't anybody give me this bullshit that cops should not chase criminals... SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD!

If you run we will shoot you would make even the dumbest criminal stop and think - or at least not commit any more crimes.

i remember i got tackled by some cops once.
    total mistake. i fit the description of someone they were after apparently. i was also running (jsut for fun) in apparently the same general direction / area.

all of a sudden a crusier comes around the corner and i roll over the hood and there is 500 lbs of cop on my back....

hilarious.

then they realized i was 15, not 27. (i was about 6 ft 3 and 235 lbs with a 5 o'clock shadow... wearing the same color clothes. so it was understandable...)

f*king scared me to death!

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    looking back on that, i probably should have gotten a badge number or something and got some money from the city... i was picking gravel out of my face for like 2 days. :(

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    i remember i got tackled by some cops once.
    total mistake. i fit the description of someone they were after apparently. i was also running (jsut for fun) in apparently the same general direction / area.

all of a sudden a crusier comes around the corner and i roll over the hood and there is 500 lbs of cop on my back....

hilarious.

then they realized i was 15, not 27. (i was about 6 ft 3 and 235 lbs with a 5 o'clock shadow... wearing the same color clothes. so it was understandable...)

f*king scared me to death!

"running for fun". Nice one. Didn't happen to be during night time did it?

popo22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    As I understand it, Officer Wilson was released from the hospital and returned home to spend X-Mass with his family. Yeah, I hear you (Texascop2) , strange culture, huh?

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Guys, I think he means he was running, as in jogging when it happened... I mean nobody on this forum would be that retarded...right?

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    if thats what he meant that would make it different...i imagine that if you were jogging and the police yelled at you or approached, you would stop "jogging". as for the retardation factor....I will defer to my fellow TGT members to decide.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    if thats what he meant that would make it different...i imagine that if you were jogging and the police yelled at you or approached, you would stop "jogging". as for the retardation factor....I will defer to my fellow TGT members to decide.

I was just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...I know it was a reach, since one would assume that one would stop when yelled at by the cops...Unless you had your ipod in and didn't know that anyone was yelling at you...again...a little stretch...

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    im not saying its impossible, but I never heard of cops, even in austin, chasing and tackling a guy that they were not sure was the perp. typically they dont pick somebody that could be their guy and dog pile him.
    Just sayin....

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Looks to me like Wolfy didnt do nothin wrong. If the cops planted him on the ground without cause, they Should have to pay... I call that assault!
    Anybody that thinks it's "OK" for the cops to make mistakes that negatively effect people are crazy!
    Sorry sir, we made a mistake. Your arms will stop hurting in a couple of week from the pretzel job we did on ya. It's only gravel, so you should be fine. You should thank us because were helping you even if you dont know it.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

im not sure what you are getting at buddy.

Top Bottom