Are people with CHL’s more paranoid or aware?

Are people with CHL’s more ?

• Are CHL holders less secure in their own physical abilities?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are CHL holders overly paranoid?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

44Mo

Jan 26, 2009
Ft.Worth
Are people with CHL’s more ?

This topic came up a few weeks back at the range.
The poll questions were taken from various statements made by avid shooters.
I thought I would throw it out there in a poll format so we all could see what other think and make comment.
Ok, now that enough attitude has been expressed I will elaborate further.
This was about as 2 1/2 conversation with a group of five shooters, I was number 6
I have shot often enough with the group to know what they do for a living so I will place the occupation out here.
You are going to be surprised, I know I was.
#1 Are CHL holders less secure in their own physical abilities? = Car Salesman
#2 Are CHL holders less trusting of their fellow man? = Roofing contractor
#3 Are CHL holders overly paranoid? = LEO
#4 Are CHL holders more aware of their surroundings? = Insurance Claims Adjuster
#5 Are CHL holders like to “Showboat” themselves and guns? = Ambulance chasing attorney
These are people that I met at the range over time and shoot with. This was a very eye opening conversation.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
With all due respect, this has got to be the most worthless poll (keep in mind, most dn't have much value to begin with) I've seen.

Only 1 choice doesn't make a "CHL holder" look like some goofball or mall ninja or paranoid who thinks the black helis are one the way,

And the one that doesn't, has nothing to do with a "CHL Holder". It may be true that people who are more aware, which everyone should be since that is the single most important way to avoid being a victim, are also the ones that tend to take more precautions which may include carrying or having a gun nearby.

Honestly, as with most any topic, this poll may be be logical to some, but it's likely to be the one that has that secret room with the supplies enough to survive the years after the alien's take over, of the Government starts serial numbering US Citizens.

One might even ask if this poll was created by someone that represents an anti-gun organization. ;)

(gotta have a little fun on a Friday morning. )

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
Idaho
I agree, I just had to answer the poll with the answer closest to being most accurate. That poll was probably started somewhere else by some anti-gun lobbiest group.

44Mo

Jan 26, 2009
Ft.Worth
Man, what negative attitudes posted directly at ME!!!
As I stated this was a subject that came up at the range the other day!!!!
The poll questions were taken from various statements made by avid shooters.
I myself am a long time hand gunner and re loader and by no means "anti-gun"

TSU45

Jun 6, 2008
San Marcos, Tx
TSU45 thinks CHL holders like to showboat themselves and guns? Hmm, from his avatar, I'd say he does.
That is correct.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members