• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I couldnt make it past the first 2 pages in this thread. I got pissed! I read how some guy likes the Arizona Laws and wishes he had their freedoms. Then I read some jerks comment as to how he should move to Arizona. I like to see Texans support Constitutional Law!
    Something else that pisses me off is reading opinions about how some people shouldnt have the privilage to carry firearms!! These are the same people that call themself Constitutionalist. You have no right what so ever to tell anyone what they should and shouldnt do!!! People dont have to meet you demands! As for me, If I see somethig I can help someone improove on, Im willing to help all I can. I dont tell people " I dont think your safe, Im telling on you"!!! For anyone to limit someones right because of their personal opinion is just wrong! I agree that some people are stupid and I wouldnt want to be around them while their handling a gun, but I have no right to tell them they cant have a gun either! If we had to take a class such as the hunters safety cource, I would support that 100%. That a lot different than what we have now.
    And the comment I read about Open Carry allowing criminals to carry guns makes me sick. Criminal can conceal a gun cant they, so what the difference?

One thing I think of everytime I discuss any law is , how does it affect the public. If you would consider the effect on the public everytime you think of a law, you might start to realize that a lot of our laws dont work! Gun regulations will not ever eliminate crime. Criminals dont consider the law before the commit crime. Regulating the public only makes it easier for criminal to commit crimes againt them.
    Capitol Armory ad

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    You missed the part where the guy wouldn't take my $100 then changes a bit at the end.

I found it and thought it was funny. I admire your effort because I couldnt do that. Me personally, I dont carry guns on me and really dont like the feel of concealed carry. I do however like open carry because I dont have to worry about a gun irritating me. CC is fine for some but I just dont like to have junk all over me. I cant even stand to have change or a wallet in my pockets.
    I also read the guy " How do you make a person who doesnt like guns fell better about people who carry guns " comment.
    The only answer I have for that question is , You Dont!! This great country wasnt founded by "How It Makes YOU FEEL" and damn sure wasnt founded by a bunch of libtard hurt feelings panzies!! Our founding fathers set the standard for states to follow and gave us the tools to ensure freedom!!
    My verdict for those who dont like the Constitutional method is, lots of other countries already have people repressed and regulated to the point that governement rules every aspect of their life. Feel free to join them because i'll continue fighting for freedom, even if it means kicking the sh** out of libtards!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I found it and thought it was funny. I admire your effort because I couldnt do that. Me personally, I dont carry guns on me and really dont like the feel of concealed carry. I do however like open carry because I dont have to worry about a gun irritating me. CC is fine for some but I just dont like to have junk all over me. I cant even stand to have change or a wallet in my pockets.
    I also read the guy " How do you make a person who doesnt like guns fell better about people who carry guns " comment.
    The only answer I have for that question is , You Dont!! This great country wasnt founded by "How It Makes YOU FEEL" and damn sure wasnt founded by a bunch of libtard hurt feelings panzies!! Our founding fathers set the standard for states to follow and gave us the tools to ensure freedom!!
    My verdict for those who dont like the Constitutional method is, lots of other countries already have people repressed and regulated to the point that governement rules every aspect of their life. Feel free to join them because i'll continue fighting for freedom, even if it means kicking the sh** out of libtards!
    you feelin the groove mean

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom