• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I think we can teach him a whole nother level of orchestrated violence if he wants to pursue his plan.

He should be thrown in prison for violating his oath.

This is so completely out of line I don't know where to even start.

Last edited:

TRIXXTERR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    My guns?? What guns?? I DO not own any guns, lol, since he said in the article that they couldn't be inherited. I guess they are orphans, I'm just looking after them. Hehe.

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    That's what happens when Berkley has an ROTC department. What a POS.

Sent from my AN/PRC-77 using Tapatalk.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I hope this is just something made up, because it makes my stomach turn to know that any man in uniform would be saying such things, but even worse when it's a high ranking officer who has no problem with pissing over the oath he swore to. Guess they're starting to look at the oath of service in this country like marriage. Only keep it so long as it's convenient and benefiting you. :(

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

While I vehemently disagree with the idea of disarming people, I again have to wonder if you all read the article. Regarding the title of this thread, a little context,
    We will pry your gun from your cold, dead, fingers. That is because I am willing to wait until you die, hopefully of natural causes.

Quite different that the impression the title gives.

Even THAT statement is extremely troubling.....

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    rottenecard_25905626_nwb67nyg22.png

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    1. The only guns permitted will be the following:

• a. Smoothbore or Rifled muzzle-loading blackpowder muskets. No 7-11 in history has ever been held up with one of these.
    • b. Double-barrel breech-loading shotguns. Hunting with these is valid.
    • c. Bolt-action rifles with a magazine capacity no greater than five rounds. Like I said, hunting is valid. But if you cannot bring down a defenseless deer in under five rounds, then you have no fking reason to be holding a killing tool in the first place.
    Too funny. How is the War on Drugs working out Soldier? Another fine example of the Govt thinking they can dictate what the folks can own. Bring it on. AK-47s for everyone and they will only be $20 just like in Islamanbad. RPGs $50.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Obummer is busy salting all the upper ranks of the military with former patriots of this sort. And the purging of Christians continues. Wonder why?

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Civilian control of the military is still the law of the land, and we are definitely in need a different civilian in control.

Take heed, take it to heart, and turn out at the polls.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    While I vehemently disagree with the idea of disarming people, I again have to wonder if you all read the article. Regarding the title of this thread, a little context,

Quite different that the impression the title gives.

Even THAT statement is extremely troubling.....
    I DID read the whole story and also picked up on that. However, it's still a sickening line of thought and it seems like he wants to go after my sons or grandchildren's generation, which has me equally sick to my stomach.

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I DID read the whole story and also picked up on that. However, it's still a sickening line of thought and it seems like he wants to go after my sons or grandchildren's generation, which has me equally sick to my stomach.

Boy howdy, I feel your pain. I keep looking for that link to The Onion, or some other satirical website, but no go. As a former military Officer I'm surprised that he can weigh in on such a politically charged issue with impunity.

If that is the case, and things have changed that much in the military, we in this country are arguably in much worse trouble than the average citizen seems to have the capacity to grasp. Scary as hell.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    He refers to being stationed in England, then tries to claim that violence is his profession? Yeah, cause SIGINT is totally rough and tumble. What a douche.

I especially love that this guy styles himself an actual historian, and the part where he tells a half truth about the Militia Act is what convinced me that he's a failure as a scholar. Anybody can look that law up and see that he's badly misrepresenting it. IIRC it's 10 USC section 311. I do know it defines two classes of militia - the organized (not "regulated" - tard boy misuses that term a lot in his chest-thumping missive) which is in fact the National Guard. But there's also the unorganized militia, which is every able male of a given age, I want to say between 17 and 47.

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Right you are ... but to 45

USC § 311 – Militia: composition and classes

a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—
    (1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just one person's opinion, that's all.

And just because he's an Army officer doesn't make him an expert on the subject. Far from it.

Don't forget what the First Amendment protects.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    <---Not worried at all.

Like MMM said just one man using his right to speak. Even clowns are allowed to state their opinions.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom