• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Actually, he is a self-centered staff-puke loser Army Officer with an axe to grind anywhere it causes sparks. He is a blow hard, never commanded above company level, spent most of his "senior years" in echelons way above Corps positions, found a way into academia instead of the trenches, and probably never blew snot on a chin strap since he was a Captain. He could not sell pu**y on a troop ship.

Give him no mind. The liberal media love this kind of self-loathing pecker head and hold him up as an icon of "progressive Army leadership."

Phuk him and all who think like him.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    5. We will initiate a nationwide "buy-back" program, effective immediately, with the payouts coming from the DoD budget. This buy-back program will start purchasing weapons at 200 percent of their face value the first year, 150 percent the second year, 100 percent the third year. Thereafter there will be a 10 year pause, at which point the guns can be sold to the government at 10 percent of their value for the next 50 years.

Stock up on cheap Mosins and get 200 percent of their value. Sounds like a plan.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Actually, he is a self-centered staff-puke loser Army Officer with an axe to grind anywhere it causes sparks. He is a blow hard, never commanded above company level, spent most of his "senior years" in echelons way above Corps positions, found a way into academia instead of the trenches, and probably never blew snot on a chin strap since he was a Captain. He could not sell pu**y on a troop ship.

Give him no mind. The liberal media love this kind of self-loathing pecker head and hold him up as an icon of "progressive Army leadership."

Phuk him and all who think like him.

For the win!

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I wouldn't say to not ignore, but at the same time I wouldn't totally ignore or dismiss these kind of thoughts/actions either. Ignoring/dismissing has caught our country off guard more than once with devastating results. Pearl Harbor... 9/11... etc all because we ignored or dismissed threats that we thought weren't credible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Not ignoring the fact that these thoughts are out there, because that is reality. But I refuse to give some has been, libtard, opportunist the time of day. He isn't worth the kleenex I just blew my nose in. Especially for him to have thoughts like this and have taken the oath he took. He is at best a trader in my book.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    RE the OP............OK, you shot your mouth off.........Now Bring it on!
    There's nothing but hot air coming from that punk.

Flash

Note to Dusty......."TRAITOR". Good post otherwise.
    Flash

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It is SO GOOD to be around like minded individuals! TGT is my anchor and my rock. Libtards may bash me and folks like me, but I know where my HOME is.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Flash

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Cut him some slack, he's just butthurt over being in command of a desk in Europe when there's real wars being fought by real soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Cut him some slack, he's just butthurt over being in command of a desk in Europe when there's real wars being fought by real soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Nope, Aint gonna. Cutting people like this " slack" is what's gotten us to where we are now.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    He is a blow hard, never commanded above company level, spent most of his "senior years" in echelons way above Corps positions, found a way into academia instead of the trenches, and probably never blew snot on a chin strap since he was a Captain.
    I was wondering how he managed to get so far without becoming a casualty of friendly fire... guess that explains it.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Heard on Alex Jones (yes let the flaming begin) today that the guy who said that might in fact be living in England and was mistaken for an American member of the armed forces with the same name. Have yet to see anything on his website back this up but supposedly the American guy is refuting these comments. Will report back on that if there are substantial sources to back that up.

Edit: Well going back to the original Esquire article does at least prove that he at least lives in England.

People, it is time to talk about guns.

My entire adult life has been dedicated to the deliberate management of violence. There are no two ways around that fact. My job, at the end of the day, is about killing. I orchestrate violence.

I am not proud of that fact. Indeed, I am often torn-up by the realization that not only is this my job, but that I am really good at my job. But my profession is about directed violence on behalf of the nation. What is happening inside our country is random and disgusting, and living here in England I am at a complete loss as to how to explain this at all. In 2011 the number of gun deaths in the United States was 10.3 per 100,000 citizens. In 2010 that statistic in the UK was 0.25. And do not even try to tell me that the British are not as inclined to violence or that their culture is so different from ours that this difference makes sense. I can say nothing when my British officers ask me about these things, because it is the law.

Last edited:

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    It is SO GOOD to be around like minded individuals! TGT is my anchor and my rock. Libtards may bash me and folks like me, but I know where my HOME is.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Flash

I agree. Jesus is my anchor and rock and TGT is the wind in my sails. It's nice to know we're not the only ones who see through the bs. We'll be the modern wolverines of a world like Red Dawn. The end times are coming, folks. Keep your ammo close, your family closer, and your eyes upward because this will eventually end.

-TXG-

Top Bottom