• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Heard on Alex Jones (yes let the flaming begin) today that the guy who said that might in fact be living in England and was mistaken for an American member of the armed forces with the same name. Have yet to see anything on his website back this up but supposedly the American guy is refuting these comments. Will report back on that if there are substantial sources to back that up.

Edit: Well going back to the original Esquire article does at least prove that he at least lives in England.

Jones is dead wrong. Google this guy and you'll find he's US Army. At least one of his posts was a Cav unit...

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I agree. Jesus is my anchor and rock and TGT is the wind in my sails. It's nice to know we're not the only ones who see through the bs. We'll be the modern wolverines of a world like Red Dawn. The end times are coming, folks. Keep your ammo close, your family closer, and your eyes upward because this will eventually end.

-TXG-

Well said.

nonattrit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Fort Hood Area
    What an embarrassment. Instead of investing the time it took to eat paint chips while he thought up that BS. He could have suggested more gun safety awareness, more investment in programs like the hunter’s safety courses, more private sector buy-in....But nooo, he come off like allot of guys do after they join the military. They get some rank and think they’re entitled to tell all of us what we need down to the type and design? Really? Wait till he gets out and tries that technique on civilians...too funny.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    He really wants to fight Texas?

Imagining a totally hypothetical conflict against a population LIKE Texas. There will be danger from behind every rock, house, fence and bush. No place will be safe. No time of day will bring relief. There will be no tactics to defend against. There will simply be constant death.....random...........unexpected and final.

Those tactics were used against us by the enemy in the Mid East but there are major differences. His enemies will be Marksmen......well trained and effective with excellent equipment and iron resolve.

Imagine 100,000 deer rifles handled by men and women who have dropped deer in their tracks from childhood. In this fight, his enemies are intelligent, not religiously motivated but politically bonded together. His enemies have had many years to prepare.

Think about it.

This is a hypothetical situation, of course.

Flash

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Could we also throw in all of the hobbyist , who can play Electronic warfare officer. My simple off the shelf stuff, can reek havoc with expensive gov't equipment.

Top Bottom