• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Not to disappoint, but I had a customer call who did the SilencerShop powered by. He said he bought the can in April and was wondering where it was. I told him all of our Aprils had been in for a while (in house, anyway) and that I didn't have control over the Powered By forms. But, I called ATF for him just to check. They said it was pending. However, the indicated the payment wasn't received until June. I told the customer that and he was a little mad at first. Then I explained that when he does the Powered By version, what probably happens is that Silencer Shop waits to get the Form 3 approved. Not sure why it was taking almost 2 months at that point, but that was my guess why he paid April 20 and the ATF received payment in June (IIRC). So for people who think they bought a can in April, be sure to consider when the Form 4 date is, not when you paid. There might be a difference. Glad to hear some early June stuff is already coming back. ATF recording still says "8 months" so maybe they're back on track. I had a few take over 9 months (and another only take 7).
    Target Sports

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    My last three cans were on a powered by silencershop purchase. They sent me an email when the check was cashed. Now considering the ramp up in volume of forms...it may have taken them longer to process the larger number of in coming forms to even be able to "cash the check". Just a thought.

DallasJoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2016
    I bought a SiCo Warlock, back in May of last year, got the approval email today.

Only thing I have open now is a Trust to Trust Form 4 from July. Planning on September for that one, lol.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Atf cashed the check today 03/04/2017. Just 8 more months to go on silencer

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    (2) Form 4 suppressors

Card charged July 01, 2016

SOT called and said stamps are in on 04/11/2017

283 days

Still have another 2 weeks for paperwork and CLEO notification as I didn't buy local.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom