• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Individual Paper Form 1 sbr received by ATF May 17, approved Dec. 7th, received today Dec. 12 (213 days). My time was extended as I had a couple omissions on my form that need to be added.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    So I have a question...My 3 cans were purchased via the silencer shop with the transfer going through a local dealer. I got an email from the silencer shop this evening to fill out a survey with my experience with that dealer as well as a reminder to review the 3 cans.... Does this mean the approvals are in from others experience ?

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    So I have a question...My 3 cans were purchased via the silencer shop with the transfer going through a local dealer. I got an email from the silencer shop this evening to fill out a survey with my experience with that dealer as well as a reminder to review the 3 cans.... Does this mean the approvals are in from others experience ?

Don't think it means that, however, that explains why my customers said what they did. Two of my guys who have bought about 10 cans each through SShop told me last week "We wrote a great review about you on Silencer Shop". I said "Thanks". Didn't think much else about it. But maybe SShop is soliciting feedback and ratings now for the network of dealers. Actually, SShop won't know when your F4 comes in I don't think. They fill it out on "our" behalf with the "Powered By" feature. So let's say a can costs $400 wholesale and $500 retail. You'll pay $500 (plus sales tax plus $200 tax stamp). When the F3 comes back, they'll send us (A & P Armory) your can plus a check for $75 (that's the $100 markup minus the $25 fee for handling the paperwork). But your form 4 will come to us (A & P Armory) and it'll have your name (or trust), our name as tranferor, and your stamp. Then we call you and tell you it's ready. So, again, I don't think SShop really knows when you actually get the approval.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    I thought I was alone in this but by the dormancy on this thread, I'm guessing ATF took about a month off.

The last form 4 I got was Dec 4, approved 11/30, sent 4/11. I have several from early april and a bunch from late april still pending.

Then, Saturday 12/31, I got a F4 back:
    Signed/submitted 4/26, approved 12/23 by Damon Wright, postmarked 12/28.

Still have nearly a dozen sent in prior to 4/26. guess Damon is just an overachiever. Perhaps I should request he does all my F4s.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Still waiting paper work and check were sent in May, check wasn't cashed until June 6th so next month maybe...If I'm lucky.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    The dam has broken.

Got a stack of form 4s back that were submitted 4/26 and approved 12/30, mailed 1/5. However, had 3 from 4/10 that still hadn't come in despite having received a 4/10 back on 12/4! Just depends whose desk it's on. So I called ATF and said, "We're officially at 9 months now. What's up?" They 4/10s were approved on 1/6. Should have them today maybe.

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    Check cashed 5/12
    Pending 5/13
    Approved 1/14

Doubt the stamp is at the dealer yet, I'll call this afternoon.

I have one more that went pending 5/16 but the ATF guy on the phone was extremely bitchy so I didn't even ask on that one, I'll call them this afternoon and hope to get someone different.

Top Bottom