• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'm getting pretty fed up with the attitudes, namely in the politics section. If you guys can't get away from the name calling, and childish attitudes, then I am going to start revoking your privileges to post in the politics section, or other sections of the forum.

The politics section is there for coherent, well supported, discussion. Not for it to turn into "I hate LIBTURDS!" over and over and over.

You are representing the gun owners of Texas ... act like you didn't crawl out of a cave a week ago. Otherwise you are just fueling their agenda.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    odd, i've seen this before...

Yes, I've made this post before, but some of the offenders are new members since then.

how about the man cave..? is that fair game. and i know some of the guys LOVE crawling out of the cave... or was that the truck after an all nighter at the bar

Man Cave is the man cave. It's not politics, it's for the discussion of scotch, babes, Camaros, cigars, and other things deemed worthy of manly praise.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    How about threads where a person is calld "bitch" in the title, or threads about farts, or threads where LE are bashed with the same name calling on a routine basis?...........

just a thought,

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Well, if radical words and such is out of bounds here.....We can still think it....Like a former boss I knew, his phone would ring at noon break, generally another boss calling him to jaw, he picked up the ringing phone and said, :Whadda ya want, you SOB" ? It was somebody's wife calling to speak to her husband. The
    boss, wasn't fired but the company tore him a new sitter downer. We peons carried him high and his "well, I can think it, can't I" was his reply...

Lers talk about guns and the November political penicillin pill and be nice....I agree to.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Yep, I don't see everything that goes on here. Sometimes I need some help. In some instances people are a bit biased or reactionary, but that's the internet.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    How about threads where a person is calld "bitch" in the title, or threads about farts, or threads where LE are bashed with the same name calling on a routine basis?...........

just a thought,

How about threads where everyone is called anti-cop and bashed by one particular person regardless of the circumstances?

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I usually don't directly call someone a nasty name but I do subtly refer to them as what they are. A liberal is mildly a Libtard to me.

I try to go by what is posted at the top of the Politics board.....

Rules of the Politics Forum

1. You must respect the fact that others are going to disagree.
    2. ABSOLUTELY NO NAME CALLING
    3. Remain Civil
    4. Have a Thick Skin

I have to apologize because I venture on some open boards where I am often called a "Guns and God NUT".

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Man Cave is the man cave. It's not politics, it's for the discussion of scotch, babes, Camaros, cigars, and other things deemed worthy of manly praise.

Camaros, Wooo Hooo, I got Camaros!
    But seriously, Im guilty of pickin on people I guess. Seems like I have a strong opinion when it comes to LE officers acting like Aholes. Some people might think im anti cop but their opinion on the subject doesnt matter to me at all. I know a lot of good Cops from the federal level all the way down to the local level. They agree with me on the most part. Simply because a few member have the " Cop cant do no wrong" attitude doesnt seem like a reason for me to change my opinion when people act in a negative manner. Doesnt matter to me if your a law man or just a store clerk, everyone deserves a level of respect.
    I would hate to know that people think I bully them because that aint how I roll. I simply stand up and speek out for what I think is right.
    Im pretty east to get along with I think. I just see no reason for people to be told what to do all the time.
    Titles with bitch in them? Hey I made one of those! I think it was subjected toward that United Nations woman and yea she's a real bitch!!
    I really like this website, it has an adult enviroment and the ,well most, member compliment it with great topic that we all seem to addresss.
    I agree, we, including myself, get a little rowdy up in here sometime. I guess it could use a little cleaning up at times. Some people like to argue their point no matter if its some cant do nothing wrong cop arguing or just another you cant possibly be right redneck.
    The great thing is were not kids and as far as I know this is an adut website.
    I would really hate to see people hold back their honest feeling because I think what were doing here is helping us all find common grounds.
    If we start calling each other out for butt kicking contest, then we might be out of line.
    All in all, I really dont see any problem with this place. As far as I can tell, pretty much all of the active members enjoy the " real" discussions. If a few are offended then I call them the problem. People who think everyone should act as they see fit, are not fit to deal with peole in the real world.
    Like I said, I meet lots of people all the time who have no issues with me. I guess its because I give them the same level of respect they give me! Hell, I even made some good friends from places like Chicago, New York, and god only know where else. Im just tickled that I found people from somewhere other than Texas that share the same interest as I do.
    Lets not make this a Rated PG site. I dont think real issues could ever get the attention need if we do that.

Have fun yall, I gotta get to work.
    Shane

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Oh yea, to anyone who has called me names or disagrees with me. Dont worry, I can take it because im a big boy. Please dont stop on my behalf because I really like to know one's true feeling..
    cut-the-cheese.gif

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Oh yea, to anyone who has called me names or disagrees with me. Dont worry, I can take it because im a big boy. Please dont stop on my behalf because I really like to know one's true feeling..
    cut-the-cheese.gif

LOL!

Agreed...completely! But leave it at the door, don't try to use your "status" to cause problems....that kinda crap never ends well

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Lets not make this a Rated PG site. I dont think real issues could ever get the attention need if we do that.

I'm more or less looking for people to have a bit more tact in what they say.

"I don't like liberal agenda." vs. "I HATES THESE GOD DAMN LIBTARDS!" ... sure one implies significantly more emotion, but frankly they say the same thing. One makes you look like you have an intelligent quotient in at least the double digits, while the other implies you might just be the missing link that Darwin was looking for.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom