• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I loved the fart thread and laughed my ass off over it. If we could learn to laugh at stupid stuff and perhaps even ourselves, the world would be a better place. Hell, words are just air anyway.......kinda like farts.

Now, about them Libtards.........

Flash

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I loved the fart thread and laughed my ass off over it. If we could learn to laugh at stupid stuff and perhaps even ourselves, the world would be a better place. Hell, words are just air anyway.......kinda like farts.

Now, about them Libtards.........

Flash

hehehe oh man...

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    This is fun ....... I could read this stuff all day.

Here's an idea (that'll never happen) How about section called "Say what u will, but don't get butt hurt about it. Enter at your own risk, insults flying regularly"

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    You mean Skeeter?

There are several here with cases of "diarrhea of the keyboard". I prefer to sit back and listen in. I can usually identify within the first 2 or 3 posts which threads are going to go down the shitter and stay away from those. Unfortunately as of late, many more of those threads are jumping up and the Mods have had their hands full.
    Forums are cyclical like that. The shit flies and then eventually dies down when the bans start coming down.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    With Skeeter, I think it is more a case of the prescriptions not getting refilled...
    But I still like reading your posts, TS.

road-rage.gif

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Man some of this stuff is just too funny!! and Yes i do have every rite to dislike LIBS for what they did to my home state. and also have every rite to trash em till El Guapo says to stop!!!!! after all this is his forum and i respect that..... im just trying to get the warning out cause some here DONT SEE HOW EASY IT CAN HAPPEN!! but most of you would act the same if they did it to this great state of TEXAS you were born in!!! Imagine, NO work, a gazillion new STUPID Laws, Damn near EVERY cool gun is ILLEGAL, almost no chance of concealed carry, taxes thru the ROOF in which they GLADLY give to ILLEGALS and LOSER Welfare recipiants, and Pollockticians that SERIOUSLY want you to shut the F--K up and only pay your taxes!!! the list is endless in that RUINED state. I keep warning my new peeps here, but some of you just laugh it off!!!!!! trust me you dont want what CA. did here.........

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    TS,
    I am not speaking of disliking those that will steal our liberties. That I agree with. I am speaking of some of the flaming and flat out disrespect that is thrown out on this board. I see that as soon as a poster is seen in a certain type of thread and it suddenly becomes about "LEO hating", LEO loving, Libturds, Repugnuts and their supporters and haters and then some of you guys open up with your Class 3's. I have said this in another thread, but you and some others on this board treat your friends in a manner that I would never treat anyone. Good hearted banter is one thing. MANY posts here cross that line by a long margin.
    I've only been on this board since March and I am not a post whore; only have 330 or so posts in that time, but I SEE. What 1911 is talking about and what this whole thread is about is simply some posters' inability to remain civil and threads circling the drain when they start with valid points and apparently good intentions. I Mod a couple of other boards with members WELL BELOW the intelligence quotient of what should be here and they conduct themselves better than we do and WE are supposed to be representing 2A to the State soon if Fisherman's and MR. R's efforts bear fruit.
    There are other threads STARTED to simply stir the pot and to try to get a rise out of people. That's bullshit and I, for one, am glad the Mods are squashing it. If some of these threads were flowing on the boards I Mod, the banhamer would have been out a long time ago. Most would be simply timeouts, but a few would be permabans.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    TS,
    I am not speaking of disliking those that will steal our liberties. That I agree with. I am speaking of some of the flaming and flat out disrespect that is thrown out on this board.
    as I respect your point of view i do think you take some of my and other posts a little too serious there SA. Especially if they werent directed at you. its only words typed into a little black box and none of it should get you all riled up as it obviously has. none of this stuff gets in my head and iam usually laughing while im typing to another members post i disagree with and would hope they were doing the same. we all come here at one time or another to vent about something and iam trying my best to abide by the "Big Guys" rules and stop the name calling though. it does amaze me though how thin skinned some are that enter the Political forum here.....thats ALSO partially why this country is in the shape its in cause alot of people are now offended by such little/trivial things.and if anything ive typed directly towards you was in bad taste please let me know what it was and accept my apology as well. TS

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I agree with almost everything you said but have a slightly different perspective on it. I don't think the Boss is as tired of the profanity and rude behavior as the whining that comes after it. He repeatedly gripes that he gets PM's bitching about someone else's behavior. It's like a bunch of little kids in a playground! Guys, we gotta man up here. Boss has about 6K posts and a high percentage of those are just trying to quell riots and soothe hurt feelings. That's BS!

Here's how to stay in good with our host who pays the bills and manages to keep everyone reasonably civil. At the risk of speaking for the management I have read ALL of his complaints and see a common theme. Maybe some of you have missed the message and what we can do about it:

1) If you get in a fuss and get blistered, turn the damned computer off, go play with the dog or your lady. Man up and quit lodging complaints.

2) Make sure you read ALL of the posts so your comments are in context and appropriate. It would be nice if what you say is correct in content. Some of the guys jump before they even know what's really being said. If someone flames you, stop making complaints about it to Boss. Turn the damned computer off and watch TV.

3) Get a sense of humor. This forum is not a blood sport. Stop ringing Boss when you get your little feelings hurt.

4) Accept that some folks may NEVER see things your way. Stop trying to be so right. Hell, I learn a lot from people I disagree with. I even listen to Shumer, Pelosi, Feinstein and (Oh how I miss him.....NOT!) Kennedy. What they say tells me a lot about what their plans are. If I don't shut up and listen, I'll miss the message. Stop pestering Boss if you get a message that you disagree with.

5) If you are losing an argument, stop getting LOUDER. Kids do that. Adults are supposed to be better than that.

These 5 things aren't hard. Do these things and this place will be much better off. Dr. Phil says "When Momma ain't happy, nobody is gonna be happy." Stop pissing off the mods. They are our hosts and when they're not happy, ain't nobody gonna be happy.

Flash

Top Bottom