• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Oh I forgot.....It's all Skeeter's fault.
    Flash
    Great post there Flash!! and as ive been toning down the name calling around here, i gotta admit its hard to not debate a bad Liberal Cause/Ideal!! but that said I fully agree with the WHINING TO THE BOSS is just absolutely rediculous what is this Kindergarten??!! its funny cause still to this day I HAVE NOT received a P.M. or email from ANYONE requesting me to lighten up or stop bashing LIBS in such a harsh way. only from the Boss has this happened and im abiding by his rules as best i can. i guess the ones crying to the higher up were taught that it was how things in life are done????? I guess thats why i teach my 2 little boys all the time, "Tattle Tells are lil girls in pigtails"!! Mind your business unless directed at you!! and it seems to be working, for my kids that is........
    Hurley's Gold

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Skeeter, I enjoy your posts and especially the way you tear the Libtards up. I laugh, learn and even though I don't always agree with HOW you say stuff, we are on the same side! I have NO beefs with you, buddy!

Remember, I taught teenagers for 22 years and the stuff being whined about here is EXACTLY what I had to deal with in public school. Some folks never seem to grow out of it.

Incidentally, you've called me some pretty tough stuff: old, fat....the list goes on & on. Hell, I just roared! Some of the guys need to thicken up their skin. Whining just isn't very flattering. Before I became a teacher, I worked in some of the toughest industries on this planet. If those guys saw a soft spot or a place that hurt......they'd tear your ass up! Let it roll off....it don't mean nothin'.

Have a great one! We'll argue about something else later.

Flash

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I have NO beefs with you, buddy!
    Yes Sir this I know!! and early on I could tell you to not be the sensative type and threw a few jabs towards ya jokingly of course but you already knew that. as iam the same way when people bust my chops. but some as of lately seem to get OFFENDED at OTHER people getting jabbed at and not themselves. and its just laughable in my book. but i actually like YOU Flash and Thank you for your service to this country. as well as your good humor!!!! TS

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Yes Sir this I know!! and early on I could tell you to not be the sensative type and threw a few jabs towards ya jokingly of course but you already knew that. as iam the same way when people bust my chops. but some as of lately seem to get OFFENDED at OTHER people getting jabbed at and not themselves. and its just laughable in my book. but i actually like YOU Flash and Thank you for your service to this country. as well as your good humor!!!! TS

You guys are getting all mushy.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Heck, I'm loyal as a puppy dog. Yell at me or cuss and I'll still be at your side! Just don't beat me 'cause bad things will happen.

Truth is, when I got the worst jabs, I called to Bonnie and read the posts to her. We BOTH roared! Geeze guys, it's time to grow up and toughen up. Words are just hot air.

OH.....Courtney Cox is getting a divorce. Christmas is coming and a few nights with her would suit me just dandy. Of course, Bonnie is a High Master rifle shooter. My ass would be toast.

(Had to toss something into the post to offend someone......snicker)

Flash

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Heck, I'm loyal as a puppy dog. Yell at me or cuss and I'll still be at your side! Just don't beat me 'cause bad things will happen.

Truth is, when I got the worst jabs, I called to Bonnie and read the posts to her. We BOTH roared! Geeze guys, it's time to grow up and toughen up. Words are just hot air.

OH.....Courtney Cox is getting a divorce. Christmas is coming and a few nights with her would suit me just dandy. Of course, Bonnie is a High Master rifle shooter. My ass would be toast.

(Had to toss something into the post to offend someone......snicker)

Flash

You're right, the thought of you getting to sleep with Courtney Cox is MOST offensive...

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    think of how shorter TS's posts would be if there were no caps lock, no shift, no exclamation points, and no emoticons! lol

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    as I respect your point of view i do think you take some of my and other posts a little too serious there SA. Especially if they werent directed at you. its only words typed into a little black box and none of it should get you all riled up as it obviously has. none of this stuff gets in my head and iam usually laughing while im typing to another members post i disagree with and would hope they were doing the same. we all come here at one time or another to vent about something and iam trying my best to abide by the "Big Guys" rules and stop the name calling though. it does amaze me though how thin skinned some are that enter the Political forum here.....thats ALSO partially why this country is in the shape its in cause alot of people are now offended by such little/trivial things.and if anything ive typed directly towards you was in bad taste please let me know what it was and accept my apology as well. TS

That's where you are wrong. I am not riled at all. I see it as a simple matter of decorum and how to conduct one's self. If this forum is to be used by the public as their source of information once TXCDL goes live, our movement doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell once people look and see all the political and personal trashing that goes on in here. They won't know or care that it is "a joke" in your and a few other minds on here.

This will force Alan and Travis to completely re-do the site to restrict what the public sees or ALL OF US will be seen as crazy, disrespectful Conservatives with bad intentions and the work put into the 2A movement will be wasted. This very forum will be all the ammo the Antis need to paint us all as trigger-happy revolutionaries.

I know none of it was directed at me. There's a reason for that. I don't get involved in your trash talking threads. I don't know any of you on that level and so do not engage those threads. The quip about your prescriptions was the first and only post of that type that I have made in my 7 months on this board. I don't usually go there on this board because I see it as an educational place and reserve my being an asshat for other places. The temperature on this board has changed in the last couple of months and like I said, it is typical of all forums. They are cyclical and with time, discretion and discussion, it will once again return to the place to learm more about guns and those of us in TX that love them as opposed to what it is right now.

That is what I believe 1911 started this thread for in the first place.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    For what it's worth guys ... I bet I've made close to 100,000 posts in my time on forums. I've moderated, started, and administrated a few forums, some alot larger, for a decade. I've probably been banned more than 30 times from forums. Hell on Bimmerforums I've been banned 3 times and I'm still there, haha. I've managed to make all sorts of people get into these days long, 20+ page, internet fights over the most trivial stuff. Travis is probably the only one that really understands the debocarous nature of my posting style. I've had to put all of that aside largely when I started this forum. I had to be somewhat professional, and all I am asking is that everyone else do the same.

Hell I made a name one day to grief an entire Porsche owners forum because I thought they were all a bunch of lame pansies. After 410 posts they finally banned me. The reign of terror is courtesy of Driftomagnifico.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    This will force Alan and Travis to completely re-do the site to restrict what the public sees or ALL OF US will be seen as crazy, disrespectful Conservatives with bad intentions and the work put into the 2A movement will be wasted. This very forum will be all the ammo the Antis need to paint us all as trigger-happy revolutionaries.
    again you are taking this stuff WAAAAAAAAAAAY to serious there chief. and i highly doubt at ANY time anything from this site will be used by the far left to rid us of our guns......
    The quip about your prescriptions was the first and only post of that type that I have made in my 7 months on this board.
    and yet you chose to do EXACTLY what your complaining about that iam doing!! and even though i havent to date thrown a direct jab at you!! HMmmmmm.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom