• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I can set fire to my own ship if I want to! Hehe.

Aye, Aye El Capitan!

Argh....!

we aren't gonna like to have to wear puffy sleeve shirts and dance now are we?

do pirates have to buy their own ammo, or is it part of the collective bargining agreement...?

should I have posted the last part of this comment over on the other thread about ask Texas1911 anything...?

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Hell, who doesn't misspell every now and then ? Why not pull in our guns and the gnashing of fangs and talk about Guns, Wine, Women , and Song, and a little occasional verbal blast of hellfire and brimstone at the "dear leader" up yonder way about 1800 miles to the Northeast ? Look in your wive's closets, grab the mink coats and sell them to buy more guns ! Those coats are out of style, Camo Field Jackets are in !

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    I must say that we are living in times that try men's ( and women's souls); alot of us are going through unpredictable gamuts of emotions regarding our Nation- anger, frustration, fear, grief, loss of control over the unprecedented actions of those in Washington- we are being politically carpetbombed by just about every ideology and policy that go against everything WE AS PATRIOTIC TEXANS, because of our unique heritage, are repulsed by. And more frustrating to boot, we may feel stymied from posting what we truly feel because of those in power who are creating these feelings- double whammy. So, understandably, hot tempers lead to heated postings. We should use the same self control that we as responsible gun owners show with our keyboards are with our sidearms. I totally respect your words Texas 1911
    You are representing the gun owners of Texas .
    MAY WE, IN ALL OUR WORDS AND DEEDS, MAKE TEXAS PROUD!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    It seems to me things have been a lot more civil on here as of late since the discussions have been sticking to the topic at hand (talking about guns) and less controversial issues such as politics and religion. I've also noticed that one or two select individuals are no longer active on here, and suspect that may have been the cause of some of the problems. A few bad apples can spoil the bunch, but it looks like things have settled down and that folks are being civil towards each other. I for one find it refreshing to be able to have adult conversations, discuss things knowledgeably, and to have respectful disagreements on occasion without the insults or the "holier than thou" attitudes that a random few were displaying. This better environment is contagious and thanks to the oversight of those running this forum it will remain one of the best--if not the best--web sites for gun information in this great state!

Cheers! M2

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    It seems to me things have been a lot more civil on here as of late since the discussions have been sticking to the topic at hand (talking about guns) and less controversial issues such as politics and religion. I've also noticed that one or two select individuals are no longer active on here, and suspect that may have been the cause of some of the problems. A few bad apples can spoil the bunch, but it looks like things have settled down and that folks are being civil towards each other. I for one find it refreshing to be able to have adult conversations, discuss things knowledgeably, and to have respectful disagreements on occasion without the insults or the "holier than thou" attitudes that a random few were displaying. This better environment is contagious and thanks to the oversight of those running this forum it will remain one of the best--if not the best--web sites for gun information in this great state!

Cheers! M2
    +1

Top Bottom