• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The quip about your prescriptions was the first and only post of that type that I have made in my 7 months on this board.

No one was keeping score but personally, I thought that was a pretty good dig on old Skeeter! I laughed and I'll be he did, too. In fact, I'd lay some pretty good odds that he wasn't offended. Isn't that what this whole thread is about? Toughen up, get a sense of humor. quit getting wired up about nothing and stop ringing up Boss when we get our panties in a wad. In short, grow up.

Skeeter did you PM Boss about this dig? Come on now.....fess up! He lodged some kind of serious macho attack on ya. Did ya call Boss? Is your Ego destroyed and life as we know it changed forever? Did it render you impotent? (Snicker!)

While I'm at it......with CW grinning in the above post, all we gotta do is figure out who the other 4 people are who can run with the big dogs and Boss.

(CW.....not kidding now..... take care of yourself!)

Flash
    Texas SOT

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

...when we get our panties in a wad. In short, grow up.

So, NOW you are going to pick on short people...and what's your problem with wadded up panties...the nerve of some people...I am DEEPLY hurt and offended by your OBVIOUS bias against short people with wadded up panties...

I'm telling...

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I say you (and I use that term loosely) better watch out what you wish for.

I frequent another board where a couple libs would pop in, make a few posts, and then pop out. The locals got furious with him (her?) because they couldn't best him in a simple debate. They complained to the powers and the guy got banned just for being different.

Now on that board, they go at each other with Cream Puffs, Jello, and hit each other with their purses.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I thought that was a pretty good dig on old Skeeter! I laughed and I'll be he did, too.
    Yes Sir you are correct!! I thought it was funny!!

Is your Ego destroyed and life as we know it changed forever? Did it render you impotent? (Snicker!)
    Yes!! sniff sniff!! I feel like an Unsatisfied Obama voter now and cant have any more kids!!

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    OMG....I gotta catch my breath! You guys crack me up.

Re: Me & Courtney Cox. Maybe she would be smiling and happy afterwards. I KNOW I would be grinning!

Flash

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    lol ewwwwwwwwww (with peanuts)

vomit-smiley-011.gif

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It's debaucherous son. At least we now know you haven't been on any grammar or language forums. Oh yeah, and I can hang with you. ;)

You can't hang with me ... all you do is resort to one stupid phrase in person. You just sit there and take it like a good little girl. By the way, have you come up with any multi-syllable words in your 3rd grade comebacks? Maybe you can look some up in that dictionary while you are trying to be a grammar nazi. I expect a full report in the morning you tinkerbell eskimo retard dumpster. Put that in your magpul pipe and smoke it son.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Maybe you can look some up in that dictionary while you are trying to be a grammar nazi. I expect a full report in the morning you tinkerbell eskimo retard dumpster. Put that in your magpul pipe and smoke it son.

INCOMING!.............................. WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH!...............what was that?

Hell, this is better than TV! Imagine all of the whining and crying this is gonna cause. The bitch meter is going off the scale!

Any wounded?

Flash

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    You can't hang with me ... all you do is resort to one stupid phrase in person. You just sit there and take it like a good little girl. By the way, have you come up with any multi-syllable words in your 3rd grade comebacks? Maybe you can look some up in that dictionary while you are trying to be a grammar nazi. I expect a full report in the morning you tinkerbell eskimo retard dumpster. Put that in your magpul pipe and smoke it son.

This from the person that started the whole let's be civil thread.......

Top Bottom