• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrseatle

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    SW Houston
    Is proclaiming FFL and CHL holders as traitors to the Constitution still allowed?

Since they both contribute towards major infringements of the RTKBA.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Is proclaiming FFL and CHL holders as traitors to the Constitution still allowed?

Since they both contribute towards major infringements of the RTKBA.

I dont like the state telling me I have to pay them for a license at ALL, but I wouldnt call the people who have them traitors. Some people have them because they simply want to defend themself no matter what the price is.
    The people that make me sick is the Elitist who support this CHL crap and think everyone should get one in order to carry a gun.
    Just remember, there will be several CHL holder who will be working to restore your rights to carry without regulations.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Look....the PERSONAL NAME CALLING is the problem that I have. You can disagree with someone without making it personal.

If you HAVE to get personal, if you can't control yourself, then PM each other.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    How about threads where a person is called "bitch" in the title, or threads about farts, or threads where LE are bashed with the Name calling on a routine basis?...........

The "Fart" thread was posted in the "ManCave" section and was started by me. It complied with the rules which disallow profanity and being a "Flaming Asshole." The thread was in poor taste but was placed in the "ManCave" as a joke and we had a ball with it! If someone is offended by such poor taste then I suggest they avoid the places where those things happen. I participated in the request session which formed the ManCave where guys could just be guys and not worry about being politically correct. Guys are stereotyped as farting, belching, crude characters and we ran with that image. No harm was done and there was a clear choice of whether or not a member should visit that section.

Normally, I agree with every post by TI but I'm going to toss a flag on this one. He chose to read that post. The title "What's the deal with farts" should have been a clue that the content may not suit him. To complain about the thread so long after the fact is WAY beneath him and his professional reputation.

I said what I had to say and did so as a gentleman without profanity or name calling. That should be in full alignment with the subject of this thread.

Flash

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The farts thread is a non-issue.

Calling people a bitch is an issue.

LE being bashed is a case by case issue. There are two arguments regarding this, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The farts thread is a non-issue.

Calling people a bitch is an issue.

LE being bashed is a case by case issue. There are two arguments regarding this, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth.
    Hey, I called the UN bitch a " Bitch". I just dont have anything nicer to call such people.
    I get pretty out spoken when I read some sorry crap that LE does or has done. But only when they deserve it. Some people like to argue with me about it, but I make it as clear as I can that Im not anti cop or against LE. I just cant stand it when LE acts like the people they are suspose to be arresting. I think I also compliment LE when they do something good whenever somebody post it. I cant help the fact that it dont happen to often.
    The farting stuff, well thats just funny. I dont even remember posting the story about the time I went into home depot and couldnt get any help. So I just let a chilli fart out at the customer service counter. Not that it helped, but I at least left the store laughing..

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Hey, I called the UN bitch a " Bitch". I just dont have anything nicer to call such people.
    I get pretty out spoken when I read some sorry crap that LE does or has done. But only when they deserve it. Some people like to argue with me about it, but I make it as clear as I can that Im not anti cop or against LE. I just cant stand it when LE acts like the people they are suspose to be arresting. I think I also compliment LE when they do something good whenever somebody post it. I cant help the fact that it dont happen to often.
    The farting stuff, well thats just funny. I dont even remember posting the story about the time I went into home depot and couldnt get any help. So I just let a chilli fart out at the customer service counter. Not that it helped, but I at least left the store laughing..

You have to keep in mind that you are to have to watch what you say, especially when our CDL gets going. Here is a good enough place to start practicing. No name calling (in public anyway). We got to be smarter and sharper then our enemy.

Sometimes it is better to say NOTHING.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    You have to keep in mind that you are to have to watch what you say, especially when our CDL gets going. Here is a good enough place to start practicing. No name calling (in public anyway). We got to be smarter and sharper then our enemy.

Sometimes it is better to say NOTHING.

When Thats rolling, I wont have time to argue with anybody anymore.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    If someone is offended by such poor taste then I suggest they avoid the places where those things happen. I participated in the request session which formed the ManCave where guys could just be guys and not worry about being politically correct.
    Flash, it really doesnt matter what you post and where. even in the so-called right place, someone will whine about it!! as ive said before, "Political Correctness" will be the end of most all good gun forums!!!!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Flash, it really doesnt matter what you post and where. even in the so-called right place, someone will whine about it!! as ive said before, "Political Correctness" will be the end of most all good gun forums!!!!

This has nothing to do with political correctness and more to do with the fact that if someone posts an opinion that is not the norm, everyone dogpiles them and starts calling them libtard, liberal, etc. This isn't the third grade, and frankly plenty of people, including me, are tired of it. People are going to disagree, and people are going to have their own idea of what is right.

Argue your point with logic and reason with respect to the individual, not names. That's all I am asking.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    in Flashes case it does. he posted a FART thread in supposedly the right place and someone didnt like it. thats all i was trying to point out. and as for all the name calling i fully understand to include myself!!

I did nothing about the fart thread, I fail to see how this is even an issue? LOL.

Top Bottom