• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not Safe Anywhere especially at Work or around your children. Foul Language!

Lynx Defense

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The website I first saw that on had a bunch of people talking a bunch of retarded bullshit about it not being a "Clean fight." They all eventually admitted they've never been in a real fight. What a surprise.

There were some funny comments about the Yankee's yoga stretches, though. Others pointed out this must have not been in a black neighborhood otherwise it would have been 15 against one.

Hopefully the Yankee either learned his lesson about being a nice man or suffered enough brain damage to no longer be physically capable of trying that again.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    At first I thought the punches once the trucker had his back were too far but this isnt MMA. Some crackhead who starts a fight may very well pull a gun or knife after losing the fight.

So don't start no shit, there wont be no shit!

Do notice the trucker has some skill. Shifted his hips nicely and moved in for the mount after flattening him out.

Last edited:

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Well that escalated quickly.

I suspect that in some jurisdictions there would be charges against one or both of these cats.

I read that the thug was taken to the hospital and died a couple days later, and the white guy will probably be charged with manslaughter.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I don't use twitter, but I clicked the link. After several posts of almost unintelligible writing, I saw one that said"I can't believe they jumped you" . Really? I didn't see any "they" I saw one guy fight another. One was walking away and the loudmouth kept heading too him taunting him.

Maybe I need glasses because I didn't see the same video as the guy commenting.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom