Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I counted 5 times that the two guys being verbally abused started to walk away and then came back to try to get the last word...or something.

5 times they started to just walk away. If they had kept walking, DJ Freekie London would have had some video of him mouthing off and "winning" a verbal altercation and that would have been the end of it.

Me? I don't give a shit if you want to scream "Suck my dick!" at me in a parking lot. I'll quickly conclude you're not a rational person and walk away or back away and I won't change directions and move toward you just to get the last word or win the penis-measuring contest or preserve my honor or prove I'm a man or whatever in the hell was going through the minds of those two guys. I know I'm an honorable man and my dick is sufficiently large for any use I can imagine; I don't need to prove a damn thing to some idiot screaming obscenities at me in a parking lot.

Yeah, Freekie got what he deserved, in a sense. It still didn't have to happen. When Freekie threw the first punch, the guy in the green shirt was walking toward him.

Dear God, why?

Just. Walk. Away.

OK, so maybe there was no choice but to defend himself once the fight started. But I counted 1 missed and 11 solid shots to the head by green-shirt AFTER Freekie had gone limp.

I don't expect fights to be clean. I don't expect people in the heat of violence to be clear-headed. But throwing 12 fists at the head of an unresisting guy? Seriously?

Hell, green-shirt was big enough, in the right position, and Freekie was tangled in his own clothes. Green-shirt, IOW, had Freekie under control several seconds before those last 12 blows. The fight could have stopped several punches before the two shots that rung the bell if green-shirt had just had enough situational awareness to realize he had already won.

And the fight gets a running, enthusiastic voice-over from orange-shirt as soon as it gets physical. Apparently some people never grow out of the automatic mental telepathy link that causes bystanders in grade school to instantly form a circle and start chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" any time an argument gets physical. There weren't enough bystanders to form a good fight circle, so orange-shirt did his best to be a one-man crowd, cheering on the conflict.

In this video, I see three idiots. One of them initiated physical violence and rightfully came out on the bad end of that decision but, still, I see three idiots.

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Benenglish...that is a well reasoned, sober, intelligent, and well stated analysis.

I you keep that up we will have to ban you from this site.....lol

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Makes me think of court cases I've heard of and discussions I've had with people about an armed response to physical attack.
    Can't count how many times I've heard "it was just a fight, he didn't need to shoot".

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Just another classless loud mouth black thug thinking he is being disssed by a white man from what I saw.
    Cooler heads should have prevailed but once that first punch was thrown everything goes in a fight.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Reserving comment because it is unknown what provoked the incident.
    Video only starts after the incident was on-going.

But the adage applies, "Don't start no shit, there won't be none" applies here.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I counted 5 times that the two guys being verbally abused started to walk away and then came back to try to get the last word...or something.

5 times they started to just walk away. If they had kept walking, DJ Freekie London would have had some video of him mouthing off and "winning" a verbal altercation and that would have been the end of it.

Me? I don't give a shit if you want to scream "Suck my dick!" at me in a parking lot. I'll quickly conclude you're not a rational person and walk away or back away and I won't change directions and move toward you just to get the last word or win the penis-measuring contest or preserve my honor or prove I'm a man or whatever in the hell was going through the minds of those two guys. I know I'm an honorable man and my dick is sufficiently large for any use I can imagine; I don't need to prove a damn thing to some idiot screaming obscenities at me in a parking lot.

Yeah, Freekie got what he deserved, in a sense. It still didn't have to happen. When Freekie threw the first punch, the guy in the green shirt was walking toward him.

Dear God, why?

Just. Walk. Away.

OK, so maybe there was no choice but to defend himself once the fight started. But I counted 1 missed and 11 solid shots to the head by green-shirt AFTER Freekie had gone limp.

I don't expect fights to be clean. I don't expect people in the heat of violence to be clear-headed. But throwing 12 fists at the head of an unresisting guy? Seriously?

Hell, green-shirt was big enough, in the right position, and Freekie was tangled in his own clothes. Green-shirt, IOW, had Freekie under control several seconds before those last 12 blows. The fight could have stopped several punches before the two shots that rung the bell if green-shirt had just had enough situational awareness to realize he had already won.

And the fight gets a running, enthusiastic voice-over from orange-shirt as soon as it gets physical. Apparently some people never grow out of the automatic mental telepathy link that causes bystanders in grade school to instantly form a circle and start chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" any time an argument gets physical. There weren't enough bystanders to form a good fight circle, so orange-shirt did his best to be a one-man crowd, cheering on the conflict.

In this video, I see three idiots. One of them initiated physical violence and rightfully came out on the bad end of that decision but, still, I see three idiots.

It was a heated argument until this. Period. The aggressor is lucky the guy didn't shoot in self defense.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Not so lucky as he died a couple days later.
    Close to the same size so hard to argue something like disparity of force or being intimidated by attacker's size. Probably be in as much trouble as he's in now, or worse because he used a gun.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Not so lucky as he died a couple days later.
    Close to the same size so hard to argue something like disparity of force or being intimidated by attacker's size. Probably be in as much trouble as he's in now, or worse because he used a gun.

That article is fake; "DJ Freakie London" is currently basking in all of the publicity he's getting from this. So not only is he a dumbass but he apparently has no shame.

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    I read that the thug was taken to the hospital and died a couple days later, and the white guy will probably be charged with manslaughter.

Sad that the "Dope Homeboy" later died. But I believe his mocking bird mouth overloaded his hummingbird ass. Did the big boy demonstrate excessive force? Yes. But the instigator initiated the first swing with consistent verbal harassment. Had big boy not gone so far with the beating he would still have a hard time justifying self defense. That video will probably hurt more than help him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom