TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Agreed.

Oversimplification.

It was also massive stupidity, by all participants, before, during, and after.

Accept when the black dude (who could have walked away minus the taunting and publicly stating on video he was "going to get real") charged the guy and violently swung at him twice.

Got the finger of blame pointed in the wrong direction.
    Lynx Defense

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    No winners in this. Black dumbass got his ass beat. White dumbass probably broke some knuckles.
    Black dumbass could have died. White dumbass could have went to jail.
    I am partially with Ben on this - multiple idiots involved.
    However, I am glad that the idiot who won was the idiot who won.

And black dude was super stupid, cause it he had gotten the upper hand, he would have been suckered from behind - same as if white dude had done this up in NYC.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    You condone killing smack talkers? That may be your new low.

Hes human garbage that counts on being black and posturing to scare people **** HIM. We don't need people like that in fact if this happened to more people they wouldn't be so quick to run their cock holsters. People didn't go around screaming suck my cock when you could kick someone's ass if they needed it. A pussified society has caused this shit and assholes like him count on you to be pussified so he can look like a "badass" because his daddy didn't love him.

Keep believing everything you read Curtis....According to members here hes on twitter running his mouth, cant tweet when you're dead...

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Lets see...listen to some news website that I've never heard of before....or look at his twitter that's been up since before his fight, and since then has had him saying:

"Aight y'all slander me from the fight but not going go in on the white boys for calling me a ******? Black people got it backwards"

"@Sexii_Blaque14 I DIDNT swing first he did that part was int recorded for the internet"

"Got a court date coming soon with that **** boy redneck that try to get me together at that gas station"

"@kylegotjokes I can't say to much cause cops looking after what I'm doing but I am goin to get paid from the incident"

"
    Court date soon".

He even linked the story on his twitter talking about him being dead and said "Lmao niggaz will make up anything pic.twitter.com/vUX1harcGf” "

Hmmmm....decisions decisions

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Accept when the black dude (who could have walked away minus the taunting and publicly stating on video he was "going to get real") charged the guy and violently swung at him twice.

Got the finger of blame pointed in the wrong direction.
    Not really. Ultimately, I agree with you. It was "DJ" who made the long charge to catch up to green-shirt who, seeing the threat, was forced to face it. When "DJ" started swinging, that was the point of no return. He is definitely to blame for taking things physical.

I just have a hard time getting over the fact that if there was half a brain between the three of them, none of this would have happened.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hes human garbage that counts on being black and posturing to scare people **** HIM. We don't need people like that in fact if this happened to more people they wouldn't be so quick to run their cock holsters. People didn't go around screaming suck my cock when you could kick someone's ass if they needed it. A pussified society has caused this shit and assholes like him count on you to be pussified so he can look like a "badass" because his daddy didn't love him.

Keep believing everything you read Curtis....According to members here hes on twitter running his mouth, cant tweet when you're dead...

Scrappy Do caught a beat down.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011

Which was revealed after you OKd killing over scraptalk. If we agree to ignore the chronology, it works out in your favor.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Lets see...listen to some news website that I've never heard of before....or look at his twitter that's been up since before his fight, and since then has had him saying:

"Aight y'all slander me from the fight but not going go in on the white boys for calling me a ******? Black people got it backwards"

"@Sexii_Blaque14 I DIDNT swing first he did that part was int recorded for the internet"

"Got a court date coming soon with that **** boy redneck that try to get me together at that gas station"

"@kylegotjokes I can't say to much cause cops looking after what I'm doing but I am goin to get paid from the incident"

"
    Court date soon".

He even linked the story on his twitter talking about him being dead and said "Lmao niggaz will make up anything pic.twitter.com/vUX1harcGf” "

Hmmmm....decisions decisions

Maybe he's posting from beyond the grave.

Last edited:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not really. Ultimately, I agree with you. It was "DJ" who made the long charge to catch up to green-shirt who, seeing the threat, was forced to face it. When "DJ" started swinging, that was the point of no return. He is definitely to blame for taking things physical.

I just have a hard time getting over the fact that if there was half a brain between the three of them, none of this would have happened.

It reminds me of school yard fights back in grade school. The loud mouth was because he was so scared and always thought to fight to save his reputation. Everyone was walkoing away until he saw the camera, made a threatening statement, and proceeded to try and man up by taking a swing.

Some people just need a good ass kicking.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    It reminds me of school yard fights back in grade school. The loud mouth was because he was so scared and always thought to fight to save his reputation. Everyone was walkoing away until he saw the camera, made a threatening statement, and proceeded to try and man up by taking a swing.

Some people just need a good ass kicking.
    I think he got it..... :banana:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I went back and watched this twice today and laughed each time

Top Bottom