Bank of America Pulls American Flag

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by oldguy, Sep 22, 2009.

1. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    This article made me very angry I believe this has come to a point where anyone who does this should be jailed and/or sent to a favorite third world country of their choice perhaps work under a flag they respect,I've lost all middle ground thinking on this subject.:mad:

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2009...-removes-american-flags-honoring-dead-marine/

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Every time I think I couldn't be any madder...

3. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I would have lost my job, and told that bank manager to hit the pavement before I killed him.

4. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    the weird thing about this is i used that branch when i lived in SC..

i still feel so dirty

5. navyguy

navyguy TGT Addict

Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Obviously, they just don't get it. Who cares if some one is offended. A man gave his life for his country, and they are worrying about some non American idiot customer being offended by a display of gratitude for a brave man paying the ultimate price. If I banked there, my money would be out in a heart beat.

6. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    According to Fox today they had lost 1/2 million is deposits,small amount for this bank but a start.

7. Bullseye Shooter

Bullseye Shooter Active Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    My great granduncle was one of the original Board members when Bank of America (then Bank of Italy) was founded in Oakland, California. I'm sure he's turning in his grave, since all of them came to the U.S. for a better life and this kind of political correctness would not fly with them.

8. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Isn't the area of the sidewalk to the roadway city or county property? Isn't that considered easement for the city or county?
    anyway rediculous is about all I can say.

9. thorkyl

thorkyl Active Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Damn, and I just got my blood pressure under control.
    Guess I need to go close my accounts that I have with them.
    I will make sure my branch manager knows why.

Another US company goes communist.

10. APatriot

APatriot Active Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    My friend,

I was "mad" when I read this article. I do not bank with BofA, and for sure now, I will never give them my business.

But, not to belittle other military services, but the USMC is what Sparta was to the Greek city-states; the USMC is what the pretorian guard was to Ceasar; the USMC is what the Immortals were to the Persians.

It is all well. The USMC is loved by the American people. History has shown the USMC as the Tip of the Spear utilized throughout American history to be the first to fight for freedom and nothing anyone, including BofA, can negate that noble responsibility.

Semper Fi even to BofA, since the USMC has played a significant role in defending their right even for those a-holes to achieve wealth in a free market system, at least for now.