Hurley's Gold

Benefits of shooting with your off hand.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FNv1PQ8ECIG1q0%2Fgiphy.gif

Landrover

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2017
    New York
    That's the other thing. All that building clearing and tacticool wannabe SWAT stuff will get you killed as a civilian or thrown into jail if it doesn't.
    A cop can call for backup and his union lawyer and he can act proactively. If I'm acting proactively, I'm the aggressor. So I'm obviously taking a different approach to training and practice.
    Ok ,just wondering if a intruder comes into your dwelling, do u lock the door and call police. Maybe barricade the door. That's cool. If you have no former training, that's exactly what u need to do. For us meat eaters we did that to bad people,good people who ever the government wanted me to do it to.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ok ,just wondering if a intruder comes into your dwelling, do u lock the door and call police. Maybe barricade the door. That's cool. If you have no former training, that's exactly what u need to do. For us meat eaters we did that to bad people,good people who ever the government wanted me to do it to.

Lmfao

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    "He was a god among mere mortals. A perfectly tuned instrument designed for multiple capabilities. Perfected through trials that left lesser beings quivering. "Surrounded by fools!" he huffed. Every sense heightened, every nerve on edge, he carried out his mission with skill. Honed through countless hours, days, weeks, yes, even years of training. Every move planned and carried out with the skill of a surgeon. Every risk calculated and countered beforehand. Yet the time drew near. He had heard of these untrained guerrilla packs and he was pursued by one now. One misstep could bring an end to all he had worked for. Little time remained before they found him. He closed his eyes, drew a deep breath and exhaled. Muscles of a strength only achieved through gruelling hardship tensed now. He was ready.

One last perimiter check and it begins! He steadied himself and reached for the keyboard."

-Festus

Worth posting here too.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW

Dude, you can't even write or comprehend proper English. Work on that first before you attempt to lecture your betters.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom