Lynx Defense

Benefits of shooting with your off hand.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Ok ,just wondering if a intruder comes into your dwelling, do u lock the door and call police. Maybe barricade the door. That's cool. If you have no former training, that's exactly what u need to do. For us meat eaters we did that to bad people,good people who ever the government wanted me to do it to.

Most intruders aren't operators working for seal team six cowboy... Calm down. If they are all your tacticool training will get you just as dead as if you didn't have it. Thieves and criminals are most often cowards who run like hell when a shot is fired, even when they themselves are armed. We have thousands (literally) of accounts of this happening. Plenty of video showing them running and, luckily sometimes, dying. If someone kicks my door DOWN I shoot at them. I have guns all over the house. If they disable my shooting hand/arm then so be it.. Luckily I am ambidextrous, but even if I wasnt the point stands.

Last edited:

Landrover

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2017
    New York
    Most intruders aren't operators working for seal team six cowboy... Calm down. If they are all your tacticool training will get you just as dead as if you didn't have it. Thieves and criminals are most often cowards who run like hell when a shot is fired, even when they themselves are armed. We have thousands (literally) of accounts of this happening. Plenty of video showing them running and, luckily sometimes, dying. If someone kicks my door I shoot at them. I have guns all over the house. If they disable my shooting hand/arm then so be it.. Luckily I am ambidextrous, but even if I wasnt the point stands.
    Please tell me you ID the person first before you shoot through the door?

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    When I shoot left handed it feels like someone else is doing it. Sometimes I’ll put a tourniquet on my right arm until my hand goes numb; then I practice reactive weapons manipulations with my hands covered with olive oil to simulate blood. I’m sure everyone else does this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Landrover

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2017
    New York
    When I shoot left handed it feels like someone else is doing it. Sometimes I’ll put a tourniquet on my right arm until my hand goes numb; then I practice reactive weapons manipulations with my hands covered with olive oil to simulate blood. I’m sure everyone else does this too.

I just cut my wrist and use real blood. It's hard when I start to black out. If you want to use blood and not your own ,pigs blood works

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

I use Jergen's instead of olive oil but yeah, I do that too.

Top Bottom