• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Is Beto getting any money from Soros? Ever since the fall TV season started he is running 6 or more commercials on hour and that takes $
    Indirectly he is. He is hooked up with Battleground Tex an extreme far left group that gets funding and org support thru the old Obama ACORN group rebranded to Battleground Tx and he is getting other monies from other Soros funded programs.
    Gun Zone Deals

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Judd Apatow held a fundraiser for him in Hollywood. I think a bunch of folks of gonna be really pissed when he loses. Hey, it is only money.
    I don't think the Kavanaugh deal is helping them either at least in TX.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    I have two printers- both are in boxes in my storage space - but its a dang mess and cram packed... so I don't have a printer. I can probably just go somewhere and register...

The other thing is I work all day ya know... and everything closes before I can get to it.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I have two printers- both are in boxes in my storage space - but its a dang mess and cram packed... so I don't have a printer. I can probably just go somewhere and register...

The other thing is I work all day ya know... and everything closes before I can get to it.

October the 9th is the deadline to register. So you have 10 days to get your registration in.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX

Ok, while others are spouting off that requiring an ID is an illegal reason to prevent someone from voting, you're spouting off about printer issues?

Please go and follow the same process an illegal alien would be required to follow on to vote... and if denied, then let us know

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Indirectly he is. He is hooked up with Battleground Tex an extreme far left group that gets funding and org support thru the old Obama ACORN group rebranded to Battleground Tx and he is getting other monies from other Soros funded programs.
    He's also getting BIG money from Hollywood and libs outside of Texas.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin

You have time to post here but not to register? Give me a break. Which do you think is more important.? Clue: It sure as heck isn't posting here.

Top Bottom