• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I live in Austin and have to see Beto stickers all over the place.... ugh.

I gotta get registered to vote - have a form from a web site, just need to fill it out and send it in.
    You have until 10/9.
    I dunno why I am still amazed at the people that do not vote. A lot of what ifs to think about if decades ago, more people voted.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Robert just had a fundraiser concert on Austin yesterday with Willie headlining. They gotta be with their people........in Austin.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    For those that are worried about me voting, don't. I've always voted and will continue to. I just moved here and have many things to do to get up to speed - registering to vote is one of them. I've got the form - just need to buy or find a printer... and I will. Geeze. No need to lecture.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I haven’t had a printer in years. Just go into a ups store or something similar and pay to print. It’s cheap and if you don’t need to do much printing in a year why buy?

Mac7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2015
    South of Dallas
    I watch YouTube videos quite a bit and the ads have become Beto ads. I actually sent a complaint to YouTube about it. Stating that I understand the need for ads and I even understand how they sell their ad space. Looking through my cookies and what not. Then I asked them how they justified making me sit through 5 seconds of liberal shit to watch my videos. Even asked them to look through my subscriptions to see how they thought his liberal ads would do anything but piss me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I haven’t had a printer in years. Just go into a ups store or something similar and pay to print. It’s cheap and if you don’t need to do much printing in a year why buy?

Or you could go to the County Clerk and pick up the form, or the DPS license station. Why pay to print a form that easily available for free. Hell, I'll bet they have them at the library.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Or you could go to the County Clerk and pick up the form, or the DPS license station. Why pay to print a form that easily available for free. Hell, I'll bet they have them at the library.

Or he could just convince himself that his excuse is good enough to neglect his duty to vote.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I was told a 1911 was required.
    I like shooting them, but I hate maintaining them....
    lets-cheers-i-have-some-news-im-out-meme.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom