• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cvhjr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    I watch YouTube videos quite a bit and the ads have become Beto ads. I actually sent a complaint to YouTube about it. Stating that I understand the need for ads and I even understand how they sell their ad space. Looking through my cookies and what not. Then I asked them how they justified making me sit through 5 seconds of liberal shit to watch my videos. Even asked them to look through my subscriptions to see how they thought his liberal ads would do anything but piss me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to convert you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    DK Firearms

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I watch YouTube videos quite a bit and the ads have become Beto ads. I actually sent a complaint to YouTube about it. Stating that I understand the need for ads and I even understand how they sell their ad space. Looking through my cookies and what not. Then I asked them how they justified making me sit through 5 seconds of liberal shit to watch my videos. Even asked them to look through my subscriptions to see how they thought his liberal ads would do anything but piss me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I view YouTube videos using Firefox and an add blocker. I don't see any adds.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I finally got a call on my landline from his campaign on Friday. It was a hard to fight my first instinct, but I held back on cursing the lady out and instead told her we would be voting for Cruz without a doubt. Not sure if that was the first time they called though as I generally don't pick up that phone if I hear it.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    v8B-oYliXJNWDcryRT3ynRWNUf-NrZmZEuA7kSmSboY.png

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Sadly, willie is a raging lib/soc/commie down to his roots.

How am I sure?

I read his autobiography and in it he states he's very anti-gun along with all the other leftist drivel...

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

How am I sure?

I read his autobiography and in it he states he's very anti-gun along with all the other leftist drivel...
    And his music sucks balls. Always has. Many other country singers that deserved the spotlight that burn out took

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch

How am I sure?

He has been stoned his whole life.

There I was, heading N I 35 towards Dallas around 5 pm just S of Hillsboro. I came across a long black limo in the R lane, I pull along side getting ready to head L at the I 35 W-E junction. Nice fall day and I have the top down on my old car, I look over at the limo and wave and as I do the rear window starts to go down. First thing I notice is the smoke, I thought the limo was on fire, then a pigtailed guy with a bandana on his forehead waves at me and I recognize him as 'Ole Willie' I drift L as they take the R to Dallas...

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I’m talking to husband about Ben Shapiro’s podcast and telling him how the Sunday Special guest loved “Bait-o.”

Husband laughs, “Bet-o.”

Me: “whaaaaatever.”

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I’m talking to husband about Ben Shapiro’s podcast and telling him how the Sunday Special guest loved “Bait-o.”

Husband laughs, “Bet-o.”

Me: “whaaaaatever.”
    Ive been saying Bee-toe. Not sure if thats right. Figures some democrat jerk off would have a stupid ass name

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom