etybe8er.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    OK, as already stated you weren't "bird dogged by the APD" but observed/followed by an off-duty officer performing private security at the store.

Secondly, could there have been any other reason he was watching you? Be honest, it could have been how you appear or were acting. If it was remotely suspicious, he was simply doing the job the store was paying him to do.

Lastly, are you positive it was intentional and not coincidental? Some folks get overly paranoid when carrying, especially when they aren't very experienced in doing so.

Cheers! M2

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    OK, as already stated you weren't "bird dogged by the APD" but observed/followed by an off-duty officer performing private security at the store.

Secondly, could there have been any other reason he was watching you? Be honest, it could have been how you appear or were acting. If it was remotely suspicious, he was simply doing the job the store was paying him to do.

Lastly, are you positive it was intentional and not coincidental? Some folks get overly paranoid when carrying, especially when they aren't very experienced in doing so.

Cheers! M2

There is no room in this thread for that kind of talk.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

Cheers! M2

Both of these scenarios ran through my head as well.

Or it could have been as innocent as the officer was trying to see what brand of shirt/coat/jeans he was wearing without being too obvious.

Although it seems purely coincidental to me. But anyway, the officer was doing his job. No one got hurt, everyone went on their merry way.

I actually like shopping at stores with a pro-active security team. Of course I throw up so few red flags that if I was in the room with you chances are you wouldn't notice me or would look right past me.

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Went in to Whole Foods this evening for a bag of coffee. They have an officer there roaming the store in the evening hours and this one picked up on me pretty quick. I know I don't print, but I must've fit the guy-carrying-under-the-open-sport-short profile pretty well. Hell, I know I do {shrug}. Anyway, he was within a couple of feet of me yacking with the guy behind the coffee counter while I filled my bag, then shadowed me to the checkout and took up a position a couple of positions away and watched. Our eyes never met but I could feel him watching me they entire time. He headed to the p-lot ahead of me and kept an eye on me till I got in my truck. I take that as a positive non-encounter encounter. The man did his job and he was obviously satisfied that I was no threat.
    u b profiled was ya feelin black dat day ?

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Arlington PD probably got the memo from Janet Napolitano. Gotta keep our eyes on you White Christian Conservative Veteran TEA party members! Yer the REAL threat!
    Man you just figured this out? Learned bout you in school.
    And santa is a home invader

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Should have asked if he had a warrant to look at you in public, lol

Seriously sounds like me kids in the back seats, "Dad, he's looking at me! Tell him to stop!"

Lol

Lucas Mccain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Trophy Club Texas
    Isn't it a no no to carry in Whole Foods? That coud be the reason he followed you. Even though you say you don't print this guy is trained to spot fellers like you and I (as stated above White Christian Conservative Veteran TEA party members).

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Isn't it a no no to carry in Whole Foods? That coud be the reason he followed you. Even though you say you don't print this guy is trained to spot fellers like you and I (as stated above White Christian Conservative Veteran TEA party members).

Bingo. I don't know if they have the correct signage to keep OP out, but a quick google search revealed this:

whole foods concealed carry

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom