• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Oh yea, you need to chat him up. I bet he had no clue you had a CHL. Use this as a learning opportunity. Talk to the man. You and he are on the same side. You don't interact with cops every day but cops interact with people hundreds of times a day. This is a great opportunity for you.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Oh yea, you need to chat him up. I bet he had no clue you had a CHL. Use this as a learning opportunity. Talk to the man. You and he are on the same side. You don't interact with cops every day but cops interact with people hundreds of times a day. This is a great opportunity for you.

But if he used this as an opportunity to chat up the cop and have a learning experience, then he may have learned he is going to jail since apparently Whole Foods doesn't allow CHL holders to carry there.

Robb in Austin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Gtown
    But if he used this as an opportunity to chat up the cop and have a learning experience, then he may have learned he is going to jail since apparently Whole Foods doesn't allow CHL holders to carry there.

The Whole Parycheck's I go to aren't 30.06 (or if they are it isn't obvious) so even if their corporate policy is no CHL, I still carry there.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston

Nah, he would have seen the 30-06 sign at the entrance.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Bingo. I don't know if they have the correct signage to keep OP out, but a quick google search revealed this:

whole foods concealed carry

Lol I've open carried in whole foods (for the lube prank). No signage, not my problem. The most they can do is ask me to leave

Edit: Corporate policy doesn't mean shit without signage (30.06) in Texas.

Last edited:

HHH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    look behind you
    Thats just sad,I've been to that store and not had that experience and don't want to. When the day comes that we OC,that cop will lose his mind...

Last edited:

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Lol I've open carried in whole foods (for the lube prank). No signage, not my problem. The most they can do is ask me to leave

Edit: Corporate policy doesn't mean shit without signage (30.06) in Texas.
    I don't know if they all do it, but a co-worker of mine is partly responsible for the Gateway Whole Foods in Round Rock moving their 51% sign from the front door to the wine tasting area only because the store itself wasn't making more than 51% of their income from on-premises consumption — only that area (still seemed fishy).

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    BTW I don't blame lack of security for crimes. I blame shitty people.

If a petty crime happens, so what? The only time I think there would be reason for a cop to be there is if there is a possibility of felonies taking place.

Is this a walmart in the ghetto? no. Waste of taxpayer money to have a cop prevent some yuppie from stealing $10 worth of organic yogurt.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom