• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Pics? I've had mine a couple of years. Never had an issue other than stuff getting into it in my pocket (dimes mostly!). The button on mine doesn't stick out very far and sometimes I have to push hard or will my fingernail (or callous), but it's never been a problem really.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Going to check the mailbox. USPS said it was in San Marcos at 4:13 am this morning.........

Whoot! It's here. Button is a little sticky and I have to push on it a bit to get it to open. We will see.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Got mine today and it's sweet. I put one drop of slip 2000 EWL around the button and it functions fine.
    That's next on the agenda. Dang - side to side wobble is next to nothing, locks up tight. I agree on the sweet part.

Flashcb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Magnolia, TX
    Dammit man, if ya'll would have not kept bumping this back up, I might not have bought one of each. When SHE gets on me I am pointing her to ya'll for providing the one thing I can't resist (temptation).

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Mine came yesterday. The button has to be depressed absurdly far for it to open. Anyone else have that issue?

It was difficult to open at first. I had to work mine a couple hundred times to get it to smooth up and open easily. Palm the blade into your left hand, no need to let it spring open very far. A drop of lube helps too.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I've had mine since they became legal in Texas. The button was stiff at first, but as become easier over time (but not too easy). Biggest problem I've had is the same I have with all pocket knives; eventually I'll snag the clip and bend it to where it's not usable. Thankfully it can be bent back pretty easily.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I ordered one in orange with the Bowie style blade a couple of years ago when the law first went into effect and have been very happy with it other than the orange wearing off pretty quickly. This cursed thread made me order three more in black, one for myself and two as potential gifts for family or in-laws.

SigSteve

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2014
    Rosenberg, TX area
    Dammit man, if ya'll would have not kept bumping this back up, I might not have bought one of each. When SHE gets on me I am pointing her to ya'll for providing the one thing I can't resist (temptation).

Flash, I hear ya. Dreading the questioning but.... Honey it was on sale..... They just don't get it, it's not shoes so it makes no sense.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    pfft - ask her the last time you bought something for yourself. (shit, it might work - or at least it did in my case.)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    WHO is she? WHAT does she contribute? :p

LoL . I ordered 2 but decided for a couple dollars more, I can get a blade shape I like. These should be here next week:

boker-kalashnikov-01kals74bk.jpg

boker-kalashnikov-01kals74bks.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I got off on a tangent and this CRKT Hissatsu is coming in from Walmart too for @ $55. Sexy blade shape IMO. ;)

Hissatsu_2903.jpg

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Knifeaholic. There is a 12 step program where you have to send them to me first to rid you of the addiction.

Top Bottom