• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    If you have never ridden in a Tesla Model S PLaid at WOT, you are in for excitement. This car accelerates faster than any of the Corvettes I've ever owned. Even the modified. And too, so much technology in this car. Loaded with almost any feature you can imagine.
    Texas SOT

Attachments

• Tesla S Plaid.JPG
      Tesla S Plaid.JPG
      140.1 KB · Views: 85

gasgas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    S Texas
    I would like to thank of EV as a economy vehicle and not a race car or trying to outrun every corvette at the intersection
    That would allow for the windmills and solar panels to catch up charging other EV Not really criticizing anyone
    I know EVs have lots of torque, that’s why railroad engines are great at pulling

Last edited:

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    They were talking on the radio this morning about the speed nannies that will be mandatory on all new cars starting from 2026. That’s going to absolutely neuter the connected hot rods. It’s gonna be even worse if they are able to do this to existing cars (EV and gas) retroactively via OTA update

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    If you have never ridden in a Tesla Model S PLaid at WOT, you are in for excitement. This car accelerates faster than any of the Corvettes I've ever owned. Even the modified. And too, so much technology in this car. Loaded with almost any feature you can imagine.

My friend's DROVE us from a campsite to a store 5 miles away.. thats a non paved, non mapped "road" to a corner store.. Was incredible.. and yes.. the torque is incredible.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I read that TX is charging EV buyers a $400 initial registration and $200 / after that to make up for loss of fuel tax revenues

Do you still get a tax credit also for buying an EV?

Top Bottom