Patriot Mobile

Boy Scouts - The real issue with homosexuality and leadership.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    If I was gay I'd feel used NY the left as a tool for propaganda. Its like they wants affirmative action for gays. Equality isn't enough. Simply minding your own business iamt enough. What do they want? Suck a dick to prove your tolerance?

Grapenut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Berryville, Va.
    straybar_zps2f66c698.jpg

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I was arrested for a misdemeanor possession of marijuana 435 years ago. Do I qualify for my CHL?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Good point, may be a good time to lock the thread.
    Considering this is a gun forum and all the gun related issues that are going on right now, this thread is pretty irrelevant. Don't lock it, tho... It's entertaining and I think some of us needed the distraction.

sikacz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Houston
    As a former scout (eagle rank) and a former assistant scoutmaster, I do not have a problem with allowing a gays into scouting. The issue of religion and morality has been brought up, scouts in England the birth place of scouting are allowed a modified oath according to beliefs, and many non Christian countries are in the world wide family of scouting. It's the character of the individual that scouting develops, and has nothing to do with a leaders or parents sexual preference, morality transcends these issues and is not exclusively Christian.

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    I thought if one was an Eagle Scout they were an Eagle Scout from then on. A "former" Eagle Scout would indicate the rank was temporary rather than something you earned and keep. Even if you leave scouting you retain the rank.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    As a former scout (eagle rank) and a former assistant scoutmaster, I do not have a problem with allowing a gays into scouting. The issue of religion and morality has been brought up, scouts in England the birth place of scouting are allowed a modified oath according to beliefs, and many non Christian countries are in the world wide family of scouting. It's the character of the individual that scouting develops, and has nothing to do with a leaders or parents sexual preference, morality transcends these issues and is not exclusively Christian.

If England allows it then that is reason enough to keep the ban here. Screw England.

Top Bottom