• TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Official discussion thread of Colorado movie theater

I'm driving so I cannot provide a news link but they are reporting a shooter at a Aurora, Co movie theater during a midnight viewing of the new Batman movie. By the time you guys wake up it will be all over the news I'm sure.

That's all the details I have right now as the news is just now breaking.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Now they are reporting at least 10 dead. Possibly two shooters with one possibly in custody. Shooter(s) used tear gas and wore body armor and gas masks. Details are still sketchy because the news is still just breaking.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Now it looks like the report of a second gunman were just a rumor. One suspect was found in a car in the parking lot with the rifle, handguns and the gasmask. That suspect is now in custody.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Why does bad shit keep happening to Colorado? I feel bad for the victims and peeps that had to witness this. 14 people didn't get to watch the movie and lost their lives, he began firing 15 minutes in. Some people are fucking sick. I hope that guy gets a horrible execution.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    At least they got the shooter this time before he could kill himself. Before they reported the gas mask I was thinking gang violence but I'm thinking its going to end up being a complete nutjob like the Arizona shooter.

Suzi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Magnolia
    I hate to think what I'm thinking much less post for the world to find & possibly use against me later. I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but the timing on this shooting is extraordinary and I don't have any faith left in my government. Could this have been an orchestrated event? Doesn't this type of stuff fall right into the hands of the disarmament group? Why now with the UN treaty in the works? Just rambling thoughts nothing else.
    I'm so hurt and sorry for this event and for the families that have to deal with this. I can't imagine their pain.

Songbird

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Amarillo
    Though its one of my last concerns at the moment, I can't imagine how the Brady campaign will react to this.

When are they gonna get that the "ban gun" laws only apply to the good guys. The bad guys won't abide by them anyway. Man, we need to fight to keep our right to bear arms!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Wow, stunned that people do this. I hope no NFA weapons were used. Only a matter of time before we start hearing that.

Agreed, however the witnesses I've heard interviewed have described the gunfire as having a more even cadence than auto. No one has described auto or suppressors yet.

They just revised the death toll down from 14 to 12 which is the best news I've heard all morning.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Dang. I was in Araura yesterday. Could have been much worse if the cops wernt already there. Dude had on a bullet proof vest too. Serious nut job. I wonder why the news repoerts aren't indicating the shooters ethnicity and they're saying this massacre does not have links to islamic terorism.

Update. A "mr holmes" is the shooters name. Trajic.
    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom