• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    3 month old reported as youngest killed
    Damn the youngest injured was a 3 month old. So sad.
    Good news the baby was treated and relased.
    I sure hope your info is correct, not mine. And that there is no permanent physical injury.

Who would bring a baby to a 12:00 am movie?
    I had that thought too then realized it's an infant. They sleep, eat, and poo on their terms no matter the location. When you insulate them from the real world to create a daily routine and then occassionally take them out of the routine, that's when there are issues.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Rather than judging he victims, perhaps we can focus on the gunman and consider the laws in that state.

Before I do the research, does anyone know the specific carry laws there?

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    What a sick ****. Now they're going on about how this guy's apartment is booby-trapped with enough explosives to blow up his apartment building as well as the apartment buildings adjacent to it.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I just talked to my cousins that live in Aurora... I've been to that theater many times. They tried, but were not able get tickets for the midnight premier at that theater.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Rather than judging he victims, perhaps we can focus on the gunman and consider the laws in that state.

Before I do the research, does anyone know the specific carry laws there?

Open carry is it not???

At least when I was there it was similar to Texas. Concealed carry with a permit, no open carry unless a firearm is required in carrying out your duties as a security guard or LEO or unless you are engaged in hunting

All of that aside, Century is owned by Cinemark who have been anti-gun for years. They post "No Firearms allowed" at most of their locations although I have yet to see an actual 30.06 sign. Maybe if they weren't so anti-gun and had some CCW patrons some of the injuries or deaths could have been averted.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Now it's reported it was an AR-15, shotgun and two glocks...
    Here is a pic of the D-Bag...
    james-holmes-picture_546x384.gif

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    He's got the same crazy assed look in his eyes as that freak Jared Loughner had. The kind of look one who enjoys shitting his pants would get upon feeling something turtle. There is no punishment that I can think of that would fit this crime. Everything I can think of is too light and humane.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    He's got the same crazy assed look in his eyes as that freak Jared Loughner had. The kind of look one who enjoys shitting his pants would get upon feeling something turtle. There is no punishment that I can think of that would fit this crime. Everything I can think of is too light and humane.

Ditto

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Once he is convicted, the families that lost a loved one should all be given a blunt instrument to beat him with until he stops squirming. What a piece of shit.

Top Bottom