Bump Helmets/Ballistic Helmets

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
First they have to find me. Short dead end road out in the sticks.
Why did you even reply to this thread?
Just to run your mouth about a question that nobody ask your ass to start with?
Nobody ask you why or if someone needs one..

This is a thread about gear..
Obviously you don't need any and I don't care why either.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
Ops-Core or Team Wendy, but to be honest you are likely wasting your time and money. It is doubtful you will ever be in a situation where a ballistic or even a bump helmet would be necessary.

If you're looking just to protect your noggin from taking a hit, go find a nice skateboard helmet. Or get a tacti-cool airsoft one. Save your money for mo better things...like ammo!

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
Milsurp is definitely on the list to consider and affordable.
Looking for something that can stay under the rear seat of the truck

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Milsurp is definitely on the list to consider and affordable.
Looking for something that can stay under the rear seat of the truck
One thing to consider is whether you just want to protect the brain bucket, or if you’re going to want to make it all high-speed.

Might be way easier to find accessories like a comfort insert kit, helmet light, IFF strobe, etc., for US products in the milsurp market.

cycleguy2300

Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
One thing to consider is whether you just want to protect the brain bucket, or if you’re going to want to make it all high-speed.

Might be way easier to find accessories like a comfort insert kit, helmet light, IFF strobe, etc., for US products in the milsurp market.
Having a helmet set up for comms would be high on my list.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013

I want HSLD for sure.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
I want HSLD for sure.
If you want ballistic, start with ACH or MICH if you’re thinking about having ear pro w/comms as well for the widest set of compatible rails and/or Velcro kits.

Doesn’t have to be fancy, but electronic pro with Bluetooth hands free calling thru your phone would be a good option.

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
If you want ballistic, start with ACH or MICH if you’re thinking about having ear pro w/comms as well for the widest set of compatible rails and/or Velcro kits.

Doesn’t have to be fancy, but electronic pro with Bluetooth hands free calling thru your phone would be a good option.
For high speed low drag, I'm leaning towards a bump style
Great point on the hands-free phone option
Wanting something that stows away easy with the plate carrier

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
I would also like to buy from a veteran owned company if there is an option

Top Bottom