• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Easy tiger, wasn't trying to argue. I was just pointing to the fact that the shooter was absent any rational thinking and that what you were discussing wasn't part of it his process.

No feline hostility intended :)

You are right, rational was not a part of his process. And I think it is imperative to point that out with KNOWLEDGEABLE firearm facts. As we sit here, antis and media are equating this nut's actions and guns to the rest of us. And I will not sit idly by while they do that. I will speak the facts. I will speak the knowledge so that anyone attempting to smear the rest of us rational people have refute. If we don't counter and condemn acts of a madman the antis will lump us into that group. Not on my watch.

Edit: here's why I'm talking about rational things, to show the difference between that guy and us

6ypy5ame.jpg

9c0SbeK.jpg

That a PSA lower parts kit? (lower right)

http://www.malibutimes.com/news/article_910bc678-d092-11e2-87b9-001a4bcf887a.html

"A shooter described by police as heavily armed and “ready for battle” fired off at least 70 rounds of ammunition from an assault rifle in the Santa Monica College Library Friday before law enforcement officials were able to gun him down, authorities said."

70rds is into the 3rd mag.

"
    Law enforcement officials displayed a black duffle bag, rounds of ammunition, ballistic body armor and an extra receiver for a 223 rifle. Police are not releasing information about the ownership or origin of the weapons. The rifle used in the shooting has been sent to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office for analysis."

There's where the rifle went.

Q: I take it the rifle the only firearm fired then? Since they didn't send off the revolver or upper, just the AR.
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom