• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    This site has ended up about the same as every other site I am a member of regarding this incident. Lots of "eff the police" and name calling on both sides. Good to see that humanity is consistent.
    Thankfully I will keep catching bad guys and putting felons away.

I respect anybody's right to hate the police and I wish there would be no need for police but stupid people do stupid things on a regular basis. Handle your own neighborhood and keep dirtbags off the street so the police don't have to come in and do it. And could someone please tell these shitty parents to quit calling the police to raise their child? I support R2KBA but don't be an asshat and expect miracles.

DPMS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    ^ There are good and bad cops. There are also good and bad citizens. Some people have bad experiences with the police and one bad experience can change the way they view them forever. I have encountered good and bad ones and know both kinds exist. The people who say "eff the police are immature" but you can't blame people for having poor opinions about the police.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    steady brother burt me i have utmost respect for law enforcement.. me if ya aint guilty comply move around..
    rights are rights, we know them, respect them, love them!!! but i dont have to blow them up all the time

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Both of them were prideful jackasses in my opinion. The whole thing was so unnecessary and could have been deescalated so many times by either of them. At least no one got hurt.

The one I was most concerned about in that video was the kid.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Here:
    Michael Yon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That ought to get you started on that journalist. Now, google more and go find him if you want to see who this guy might be. I don't know other than what I'm googling. I have no opinion one way or another about the guy. Read and decipher from what he's worked on, to what guys on forums think about him and see if you can form an opinion of the guy to gauge what he's writing.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I did a little research. He wrote a book about himself, and was in SF or something like that. Got arrested at an airport, supposedly for not stating his annual income.

Didn't find enough to get a good opinion and had to do other stuff.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    One asshat + another asshat = Bluebell Natural Vanilla Bean with Smuckers Hot Fudge? I won't lose any sleep pondering this, but neither seem like guys I'd have a Coke with. I vote none of the above.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Here:
    Michael Yon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That ought to get you started on that journalist. Now, google more and go find him if you want to see who this guy might be. I don't know other than what I'm googling. I have no opinion one way or another about the guy. Read and decipher from what he's worked on, to what guys on forums think about him and see if you can form an opinion of the guy to gauge what he's writing.

I'd heard of Michael Yon before. Yeah, a little "controversial" from time to time.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Probably just another asshat journalist.
    \
    Yep.

He is jack-ass who wrote about how we do not need 50BMG guns, how guns are going to Mexico drug lords, etc, etc. Why we need more gun control.

Then F&F broke and we never heard from him again on the issue.

Top Bottom