• TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Will need volunteers to load the mags that belong to each gun. Can’t contaminate the experiment with other people’s mags. What works in your gun may not be reliable in mine.

Maybe have a bucket of water for cool down, especially if this is done this summer. And of course some oil for after dunking the guns.
    I don’t think we need water and oil. Just shoot until one fails.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Let's see some of your targets then Mr. Keyboard Tacticool Warrior. Mighty big boast claiming nobody else trains. I've been to the range 9 times just in July and number 10 is Saturday.

Here's 12 rounds with a Canik TP9SFX at 20 yards from last Sunday. View attachment 179260

Sent from one of those newfangled pocket computers using Tapatalk

7 yards, 50 rounds, stock g19x (except ameriglo agent sights), 115gr armacor

Not sure where than angst is coming from, and not sure what you are so eager to prove, but whatever
    Point Blur_Apr042019_213239.jpg

Oh, and i never said nobody else trains.

Attachments

• Point Blur_Apr042019_213239.jpg
      Point Blur_Apr042019_213239.jpg
      273.6 KB · Views: 312

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Running about 200 yards, draw and fire. 7 yards, probably speer lawman 147gr. Same 19x
    Point Blur_Jul262019_130400.jpg

Attachments

• Point Blur_Jul262019_130400.jpg
      Point Blur_Jul262019_130400.jpg
      341.9 KB · Views: 280

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Not sure where than angst is coming from, and not sure what you are so eager to prove, but whatever

Oh, and i never said nobody else trains.

I quoted your exact text previously and prior to that you'd made other comments insinuating that you actually shoot your guns and others don't.

You may not have explicitly stated so but it makes you sound like just another Glock fanboy who thinks he's an operator.

I'm not hating on Glock, I have them and they function fine, I just don't worship them and think plenty of other companies have caught up or surpassed them.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I quoted your exact text previously and prior to that you'd made other comments insinuating that you actually shoot your guns and others don't.

You may not have explicitly stated so but it makes you sound like just another Glock fanboy who thinks he's an operator.

I'm not hating on Glock, I have them and they function fine, I just don't worship them and think plenty of other companies have caught up or surpassed them.

Any "insinuating" is of your own creation.

I don't worship glock either, ill happily admit my gen 4 needed more than a few aftermarket parts to fix, and for a 500-600$ handgun that is unacceptable.

My 19x has been perfect for probably close to 15k, and i like it, but I'm not a fan boy of the company, or any company. They don't pay my bills, and they don't give me free stuff. If i like something, it's because I've used it, and liked it.

I never said i was the only one who trained, nor did i insinuate it.

Stop looking for drama

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Its the special Olympics. Nobody truly wins, and you're a horrible person for finding it entertaining.
    I think it's laughable that you're telling people they're "horrible" for some satire and memes on an internet forum.

The whole point of the thread is that a Canik is a reasonably inexpensive firearm that's a bit lesser known, reliable and accurate. You don't have to have a good trigger to shoot well, but it sure does make it more enjoyable. They happen to have a decent stock trigger. A Glock is a 1980's Toyota truck. Nothing to look at, but reliable and decent. They're not the only kid on the block that can do that. You brought up the pride of material possessions topic as well as started preaching about training. Maybe a inexpensive, reliable, accurate and enjoyable pistol for some people, like a Canik, will allow them to train more. Get off your high horse.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't really have a problem with Glocks. I feel they are a bit overpriced compared to other equally good polymer guns, while not offering many of the bells and whistles those other guns might offer while still remaining at a lower or similar price point. I find the use of plastic sights on a gun meant mainly for defense and combat to be absolutely unforgivable, especially at that price point. They are good guns and they work though, and I guess that's all that matters at the end of the day.

They're just not my thing, and I don't understand the hype. Most modern guns, even the cheap ones, are reliable to the point of being boring. I will say though that I hope the industry continues to move more towards using Glock mags for their guns. Most PCCs take them, and to be able to buy proven, cheap, and plentiful mags instead of expensive proprietary mags would be great. I believe Mossberg went down that path recently.

Otherwise, I'll stick to my XDM. I'm really considering that Canik though.

Last edited:

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I think it's laughable that you're telling people they're "horrible" for some satire and memes on an internet forum.

The whole point of the thread is that a Canik is a reasonably inexpensive firearm that's a bit lesser known, reliable and accurate. You don't have to have a good trigger to shoot well, but it sure does make it more enjoyable. They happen to have a decent stock trigger. A Glock is a 1980's Toyota truck. Nothing to look at, but reliable and decent. They're not the only kid on the block that can do that. You brought up the pride of material possessions topic as well as started preaching about training. Maybe a inexpensive, reliable, accurate and enjoyable pistol for some people, like a Canik, will allow them to train more. Get off your high horse.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Damn bro, take a joke.

Internet is srs biznez

Top Bottom