• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    As we posted in our introduction, we are a gun shop in southern Mississippi. We have been working with the guys at Cannon Safe CO. and they have been hooking us up with some killer deals. We have been passing them onto other shooters via forums like bayoushooter.com and louisianasportsman.com. *** Cannon Safe "Good Guy Deal" Sale Part II - 24-gun safe for-pre-order for $489 *** - BayouShooter.com Forums

We were talking around the shop today, and we have had some calls from people in the east Texas area looking to get in on our safe deals, but it wasn't feasible for either party. We came up with the idea to see if a group of guys were interested, we could bring a truckload over; 30-50 safes and keep the costs down for trucking, etc. Just judging interest and such right now, feel free to ask any questions also!
    Venture Surplus ad

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    Guys just to let you know everyone on the other board has loved their safes. I just spent a butt load on camera equipment so I'm gonna have to look deep

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    Thanks for the responses. Everyone has been very happy with these safes so far. We have sold about 200 of these in the last few months.

This was our plan. If we can get enough interest, we could keep delivery costs down by dropping at a central location. We could sell the safes for $489 plus $100 delivery if we can sell 30 safes in the SE Texas area. We already have a few people that have expressed interest. Email us at gundept@richiespng.com or call Kasey at 601-798-9449 with any questions. Thanks!

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I already have this exact safe. I am very happy with it. I got a killer deal on it and it was about the same price as this deal. Deal I got is no longer available so if I needed another one, I would definitely do this deal.

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    I am interested. Been shopping for a safe. Can anyone posts pics?

Here ya go.

476961LL.jpg

476961LL_v2.jpg

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Thanks for the responses. Everyone has been very happy with these safes so far. We have sold about 200 of these in the last few months.

This was our plan. If we can get enough interest, we could keep delivery costs down by dropping at a central location. We could sell the safes for $489 plus $100 delivery if we can sell 30 safes in the SE Texas area. We already have a few people that have expressed interest. Email us at gundept@richiespng.com or call Kasey at 601-798-9449 with any questions. Thanks!

So the delivery would be to my home right?

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    So the delivery would be to my home right?

We dont have the resources at this time to do a curb side delivery in all the areas that people are interested. In order to keep the delivery costs down, we could do a central pick-up point that everyone could meet at and pick up their safe.

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    Can you get a regular combination lock? But other than that, its perfect. I'm down for one.

Cannon, as far as I know, is only offering the combination locks on a special order basis. Personally, I prefer the electronic lock. To many combination locks in my past I guess (prior cryto guy in the military).

ElmoHowe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    ATX
    Are these the same as the cannon 24 30min fire protection gun safe that Academy sells for $599 in the store?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom