• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    costco sells them for $799, which is the ex20 model. Cabelas sells the same model as the PL6028 for $899. What it will be is a "minor blemish" trailer load. It could include a small drip in paint, small logo problem, scratch, etc. NOTHING MAJOR AT ALL. The last shipment of "scratch and Dent" models we had from cannon, everyone said it was extremely hard to find their blemish, if any at all.
    Capitol Armory ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'm another San Antonian who is interested, pending details on shipping.

Oh, and do I get any additional cryppie discounts?!? I spent time in ESC/AFIC/AIA, at NSA, etc...

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    Well the next step in this would be to see who from TGT would volunteer their home/business (around the houston area) for a drop point for the delivery and pickup of the safes. Then we can start to work on the details of everything.

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    again, the initial plan is to bring a group of safes over in our delivery truck. 20-30 of them and have a central pickup point near houston. We would have a 6 hour window to do the pickups during the day. So people could maybe caravan or bring their trailers and ride together if they are not directly in the houston area.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    As we posted in our introduction, we are a gun shop in southern Mississippi. We have been working with the guys at Cannon Safe CO. and they have been hooking us up with some killer deals. We have been passing them onto other shooters via forums like bayoushooter.com and louisianasportsman.com. *** Cannon Safe "Good Guy Deal" Sale Part II - 24-gun safe for-pre-order for $489 *** - BayouShooter.com Forums

We were talking around the shop today, and we have had some calls from people in the east Texas area looking to get in on our safe deals, but it wasn't feasible for either party. We came up with the idea to see if a group of guys were interested, we could bring a truckload over; 30-50 safes and keep the costs down for trucking, etc. Just judging interest and such right now, feel free to ask any questions also!

I saw this over at BS when you started the sale. Those are very nice looking safes!

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    well it seems there is alot of interest from areas past Houston. Our only option to accommodate as many as possible would be to maybe do a Dallas drop point, san antonino drop point and houston drop point. By doing so we would need 25 or more safes going to each drop point. Hopefully we can accommodate more people in different areas.

legionkahn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    kaufman tx
    well it seems there is alot of interest from areas past Houston. Our only option to accommodate as many as possible would be to maybe do a Dallas drop point, san antonino drop point and houston drop point. By doing so we would need 25 or more safes going to each drop point. Hopefully we can accommodate more people in different areas.
    I could meet in dallas, i would buy 2

frequency

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Plano
    I would buy one. I am in North DFW, Frisco/Little Elm area.

Would this be curbside dropoff still? I dont have a way to pick one up.
    LMK

tetralaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Fort Worth
    I would buy one. I am in North DFW, Frisco/Little Elm area.

Would this be curbside dropoff still? I dont have a way to pick one up.
    LMK

I'm not the OP but I've read through the thread. To answer your question, most likely not. He's stated that he's trying to keep delivery costs down. If you know someone with a truck, that would be ideal.

I'm interested in this and I'm sure a few coworkers would be also. going to pass it along and see what happens.

ElmoHowe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    ATX

Yeah, it's a little different. This is the one that Academy sells for $599. I guess the academy one is just a tiny bit bigger and weights 525lbs, but missing the power outlet. Looks like they've got the same fire rating though. GL with your sale.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom