• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    Yeah, it's a little different. This is the one that Academy sells for $599. I guess the academy one is just a tiny bit bigger and weights 525lbs, but missing the power outlet. Looks like they've got the same fire rating though. GL with your sale.

what academy are you looking at? was there yesterday and i didnt see anything close to 599 or one that size. its not on their website either.
    Texas SOT

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    Yeah, it's a little different. This is the one that Academy sells for $599. I guess the academy one is just a tiny bit bigger and weights 525lbs, but missing the power outlet. Looks like they've got the same fire rating though. GL with your sale.

Not trying to say you are wrong, but Ive never seen ANY academy sports sell the patriot series p22 safe for $599. They sell other cannon models, but NOT the P22 for that price. It was likely a S-series safe, and even checking their website, i didnt see anything in that price range and gun capacity.

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    Bump for more interest. We are getting closer to having enough to make a run to TX. If you are interested, we would need a definite commitment.

ElmoHowe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    ATX
    I"ll go again today if I get a chance, but it's the Academy in Austin on I35 and 183 it's a 24gun 30min fire rated Cannon safe. I didn't see it on their website either. Maybe it was a sale, but I don't think so.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Is there a way to get one of these without the electronic lock? I prefer the old dial type if possible.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'm out, Dallas and Houston don't work for me. Unless there was some way to set up delivery to San Antonio, I unfortunately cannot partake in this deal. The added expenses would make it more practical and maybe even cheaper to buy one locally...

richiespng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Mississippi
    I'm out, Dallas and Houston don't work for me. Unless there was some way to set up delivery to San Antonio, I unfortunately cannot partake in this deal. The added expenses would make it more practical and maybe even cheaper to buy one locally...
    Sorry we couldnt make it happen for the SA guys. There just wasnt enough interest from the SA area for us to make a trip over there. Maybe if there is more in the future, we can.

supersampson12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    forney
    just got back from academy in mesquite tx, 599 for cannon 24 gun safe. also had a 22 gun cannon safe for 899. also a 48 gun cannon safe for 999. think i might just hold up for a better deal.

Big J

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Karnes City Texas
    I would have been all over this deal, But the time and gas cost would offset the sale price for me. If it ws closer to the San Antonio area i would have snagged one up. Sorry maybe next time.

frequency

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Plano
    Went to Academy on Parker and DNT and it is the same one they have for $599. This deal would be better considering it's $10 less and there is no tax.

It had the power outlet 30 min fire rating etc.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom