• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Comments, yeah...that really added nothing to the conversation. OP asks "hey, is there a way around the prohibition on carrying where we're worshipping" and your response is "Change the government from the ground up!" Dude just wants to carry while he worships, man.

After a while, I decided to see if you had more than soundbites. I suppose now I know. We've gotten into "how dare you question me" territory.

Not really, I can’t offer a reliable solution, and never claimed to.

And, no it’s not ‘’How dare you question me?’’

It IS that you have no right to demand a solution from me on a long festering political mess.

leVieux
    Military Camp

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Not really, I can’t offer a reliable solution, and never claimed to.

And, no it;s not ‘’How dare you question me?’’

It IS that you have no right to demand a solution from me on a long festering political mess.

leVieux

As I said...I wanted to find out if you had more than slogans and end goals. You say you can't offer solutions, but you do have a habit of demanding that goals be met. There's a pretty wide gulf between the former and the latter.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    As I said...I wanted to find out if you had more than slogans and end goals. You say you can't offer solutions, but you do have a habit of demanding that goals be met. There's a pretty wide gulf between the former and the latter.
    <>
    I suggested and urged; no demand.

I don’t owe you a damned thing, beyond basic civiity, which you are about to exhaust.

I certainly don’t recall appointing you as my editor or censor.

Answer your own questions.

leVieux

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Ah yes, how dare I question you. There it is.

At no point have I tried to edit or censor you. Did I challenge you for more than you were offering? Yes. Because anyone can sit back and shout from the sidelines rather than offering substance.

My curiosity is satisfied. Quite effectively. And by the way, nobody is forcing you to reply, either.

And please, if your "basic civility" is being exhausted, please point out anywhere I've been rude or uncivil to you. I've asked you questions regarding your comments, explained why when you challenged me, and now you're taking offense.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    That’s it. Wish more folks would see it that way.
    61V4ZAT4R9L.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    When still in N.O, some 10 years back, we had an actual terrorrist threat against one specific service at our Church Parish.

Several of us were ex-militaty, LEO, retired LEO, shooters.

Our Archbishop, Aymond, was recently at Austin.

The Archbishop cancelled the service.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Ah yes, how dare I question you. There it is.

At no point have I tried to edit or censor you. Did I challenge you for more than you were offering? Yes. Because anyone can sit back and shout from the sidelines rather than offering substance.

My curiosity is satisfied. Quite effectively. And by the way, nobody is forcing you to reply, either.

And please, if your "basic civility" is being exhausted, please point out anywhere I've been rude or uncivil to you. I've asked you questions regarding your comments, explained why when you challenged me, and now you're taking offense.

I flat-out refuse to allow you, or anyone else, to project YOUR insecurities onto me.

Answer your OWN questions, if you can.

I am not your subject.

You challenged, and I replied by (politely) telling you where you can go !

leVieux

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I flat-out refuse to allow you, or anyone else, to project YOUR insecurities onto me.

I am not your subject.

leVieux
    That's some gamblerlooarkadyhillbillyhavok level trollin right there.

Always asking questions or starting threads or dumping the usual verbose talking points into every subject then refusing to participate when challenged then blocking folks who try to disagree then feigned indignation.

Then starts new thread or interjects same talking points elsewhere and round and round we go.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Gee, Aren’t these ‘’comments’’ ?

I didn’t realize that you could demand a ‘’plan’’.

If you don’t like comments, you don’t have to read them.

I never implied that I knew how to fix a century of political & judicial intrusions. Nor, to your satisfaction.

leVieux
    if you really are a doctor your bedside manner and attitude suck!
    One should check their blood sugar in the morning if the feel their anger welling up especially as they get older.

Feeling lonely or isolated can be very frustrating, and you might experience anger if you feel like no one is listening to you
    increasing bouts of anger over trivial things as a person agws could be the early stages of demenitia!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    <>
    I suggested and urged; no demand.

I don’t owe you a damned thing, beyond basic civiity, which you are about to exhaust.

I certainly don’t recall appointing you as my editor or censor.

leVieux
    the lack of civilitypervades all your postsfunny you expect it of others but not yourself!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

I am not your subject.

leVieux

I have no insecurities to project. I have been direct and blunt but have not been rude or disrespectful. You, however, are having a wall-eyed fit because I dared to question you. But don't worry, you have answered all of my questions about you and the kind of person you are right here.

I challenged, and you proved that you don't have a single damn clue but you did effectively expose the chip on your shoulder for everyone to see. You have my pity, sir.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I have no insecurities to project. I have been direct and blunt but have not been rude or disrespectful. You, however, are having a wall-eyed fit because I dared to question you. But don't worry, you have answered all of my questions about you and the kind of person you are right here.

I challenged, and you proved that you don't have a single damn clue but you did effectively expose the chip on your shoulder for everyone to see. You have my pity, sir.
    you probably just made his increasing "ignore list!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

Well, here it is:

<>

Our legislators now represent special interest group lobbyists AGAINST their own constituent-electorates.

If we are to claim to be a ‘’Free People’’ our Constitution must be restored !

Lots of jingoism and slogans. No plan...

You're the one making all the delcarations. Let's hear your plan.

---------------------------------------------------
    Kneel, son of Jor-El! KNEEL before ZOD!!!

OK,

Now please show us all here just where I said that I had a ‘’plan’’.

You changed the issue in order to ‘’challenge’’; IOW, you built a straw-man.

The entire exchange is still here for all to see.

I have followed President/General Eisenhower’s suggestion to point-out what needed to be done, but not to tell anyone HOW to do it.

Ike said that inventive folks would surprise him.

SHOW ME !

leVieux

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I have followed President/General Eisenhower’s suggestion to point-out what needed to be done, but not to tell anyone HOW to do it.

Ike said that inventive folks would surprise him.

SHOW ME !

Are you off your meds? That was quite the disorganized post. Anyway, I've pulled what seems to be the pertinent quote out.

Anyway...

I don't owe you shit.

I never said you had a plan. In fact, I suspected all along that you don't. And now you've proven you lack a clue as well. You're the one throwing out the slogans and making the grand proclamations - so put up or shut up. I don't need to show you a damn thing since I'm not the one delcaring that "we need to do" this or "they have not right to" that.

You are.

For example:
    <>

Our legislators now represent special interest group lobbyists AGAINST their own constituent-electorates.

If we are to claim to be a ‘’Free People’’ our Constitution must be restored !

So. What' then?? You insist our Constitution must be restored...how?

Put up or shut up. Or admit you're just full of hot air and no substance.

<>

If you’re waiting for me to solve the Nations’ political problems, please don’t hold your breath.

leVieux

Oh, you did admit it already. So much hot air.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom