• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My original comment here;

Please note that there is no talk of any ’’plan’’ or corrective course of action. It was merely an opinion comment.

‘’Our legislators now represent special interest group lobbyists AGAINST their own constituent-electorates . If we are to claim to be a ‘’Free People’’ our Constitution must be restored !’’

THIS WAS ZOD’S REPLY: ‘’Lots of jingoism and slogans. No plan..’’

Note there was no intent on my part to offer a ’’plan’’. Zod has tried to fit me with his own straw man with which to argue, and I flat refuse.

I now recognize that I am dealing with an ’’Internet BULLY’’, who seeks to direct an argument by false accusations, then appear as some sort of perverted ‘’hero’’ via argument. I believe this is a type of ‘’personality disorder’’, a Psychiatric condition.
    Readers can see exactly what was said, and see where the insults originated.

I agree that this all should have stopped long ago; but must defend myself against FALSE public accusations.

leVieux

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Please note that there is no talk of any ’’plan’’ or corrective course of action. It was merely an opinion comment.

‘’Our legislators now represent special interest group lobbyists AGAINST their own constituent-electorates . If we are to claim to be a ‘’Free People’’ our Constitution must be restored !’’

Note there was no intent on my part to offer a ’’plan’’. Zod has tried to fit me with his own straw man with which to argue, and I flat refuse.

I now recognize that I am dealing with an ’’Internet BULLY’’, who seeks to direct an argument by false accusations, then appear as some sort of perverted ‘’hero’’ via argument. I believe this is a type of ‘’personality disorder’’, a Psychiatric condition.

I agree that this all should have stopped long ago; but must defend myself against FALSE public accusations.

leVieux
    pretty sad affairs when your own words show that you are nothing more than an arrogant ass blowing hot air!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Gee, Aren’t these ‘’comments’’ ?

I didn’t realize that you could demand a ‘’plan’’.

If you don’t like comments, you don’t have to read them.

I never implied that I knew how to fix a century of political & judicial intrusions. Nor, to your satisfaction.

leVieux
    what about your demanding other members to join you in a boycott judt because your ass got chapped?

Prisondoc210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Converse
    what about your demanding other members to join you in a boycott judt because your ass got chapped?
    because your ass got chapped
    877ffbf79d25e30cd60d9024ee816998.jpg

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Nope. I just wanted you to present something - anything - besides simply throwing out end goals and slogans. Sasquatch made it easy for you - you actually suggested a small course of action when you piggybacked on his well thought out response.

Otherwise, though, you were reminding me of the Obama style of problem solving:

"We're going to do it better than the previous administration."

Really? How? What's your plan?

"We'll do it better by focusing our efforts on doing it better, and as a result we'll do it better by doing it better."

tgt75a.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

leVieux

So...you don't think anyone here can read, unless you quote it for them?

BTW, I've accused you of nothing save for being a blowhard who makes grand declarations without any idea of how to accomplish that. You call me a bully for that? I call you a narcissist with a persecution complex. And yes, they can see exactly where you began throwing out insults.

A smart man would've stopped making a fool of himself by now. You're pretty keen on telling us all how smart you are...and yet you keep coming back to this trying to "win". It's not a contest, LeVieux. I've made my point long ago, and have reiterated it to you with every attempted comeback you've posted. There's no "winning", this isn't a debate. You just keep proving my point.

Richard B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    The superintendent does not have the authority to grant permission to carry. Only the legislature has the authority to change the state law which would be an exception to the federal gun free school zone act.

Top Bottom