• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tazer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Cedar Park, Texas
    Hey Guys, I need your advise. My employer did away with my position and at 60 my job prospects look bleak. I only need a couple more posts and I can start advertising on TGT. Should I give any thought to taking pictures with me to the Gun Show and try my luck? Any recommendations are welcome.
    Texas SOT

OnyxATX

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I need to go, trying to get some H110, W296, or Lil Gun powder. Or if anyone on the board is going and has some they want to sell, let me know.

Just looking for 1 lb.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Im goin, will be picking up my new short barrel upper and ill be wearing a black TGT shirt and black hat with miller tactical group patch

Soooooo, about this carpooling idea!?

sent from wait....where am I!?

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Hey Guys, I need your advise. My employer did away with my position and at 60 my job prospects look bleak. I only need a couple more posts and I can start advertising on TGT. Should I give any thought to taking pictures with me to the Gun Show and try my luck? Any recommendations are welcome.

taking pictures of your rifles/pistols for sale? could work. walk around with a sign on your chest and back with prices. photos may help but people will want to see in person. lots of ppl sell items at gun shows. be prepared for lots of low offers from dealers.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX

They will let you carry at least one thing around at the show. In the past I have had luck leaving a few things in the car and carrying around a "conversation starter" piece. You'll find even if you really only have one thing that people will ask if you have more things to sell. But like someone else said, don't even entertain low-ballers. Pictures may also work. I've also had luck with the Texas Gun Trader, for all of its shortcomings and all the jerks that populate that site, if you have a little patience it usually is workable.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Buddy and I will be heading out to the show Saturday around 10am. Will probably catch some breakfast at the iHOP on 1431 before heading in. I'll keep an eye out for some of you.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Ill be there for powder too lol
    If I see a webley or a pietta saa or a mosin 38/44 it'll be happy
    I'll have my tgt shirt on

Sent from the moon

country_boy

TGT Addict