• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I picked up a scope for my AK, a big ass 50 or 75 round magazine for my AR, guy couldn't remember, along with a 4 other magazines for it. I also got a Mini 14 in a "Spartan" stock. I'm going to find a wooden stock for it, if I can the wooden hand guard for it too. That was the kind I grew up shooting and I really want one. I'll probably put the stock up for sale in a little bit. It was dang busy when I showed up at around 1pm.
    Venture Surplus ad

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Whats up freaks? Walked around and by the time I got back to the guns I was interested in they were gone. Left with a kydex ar15 mag holder and a kydex pistol holster from Miller Tactical.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Black shirt?

tumesenu.jpg

Now I gotta post the stock for sale

Sent from the moon
    That's me!
    Whats up freaks? Walked around and by the time I got back to the guns I was interested in they were gone. Left with a kydex ar15 mag holder and a kydex pistol holster from Miller Tactical.
    Dude those are my people! Glad you got some stuff, travis does great work!

Revco

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Austin
    what happened in the parking lot? We left around 5 and noticed police, fire, and ambulances in the west side of the parking lot. There was yellow tape up as well.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    what happened in the parking lot? We left around 5 and noticed police, fire, and ambulances in the west side of the parking lot. There was yellow tape up as well.

dunno but someone lifted the tonneu cover between 9am and 11:30am on my truck and opened the tailgate! I doubt that kind of reaction for theft.
    Holy hell.....good thing i only came for the morning then!

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Must have been something dire. From their site:

The Austin Gun Show scheduled for Sunday, June 29th has been rescheduled to August 2nd and 3rd.
    We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]CEDAR PARK, Texas (KXAN) — A man is dead following a shooting in the Cedar Park Center parking lot Saturday evening.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Cedar Park police say the male passenger in a vehicle outside of the Austin Gun Show was holding a loaded handgun when the weapon went off, striking the driver, who was also a man. The shooting happened at about 5:30 p.m.[/FONT]

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Sigh another nail in the coffin for gun owners. To bad it was the driver that paid for an idiot having his finger on the trigger. It should have been the gun holders balls that were hit.

CEDAR PARK, Texas (KXAN) — A man is dead following a shooting in the Cedar Park Center parking lot Saturday evening.
    Cedar Park police say the male passenger in a vehicle outside of the Austin Gun Show was holding a loaded handgun when the weapon went off, striking the driver, who was also a man. The shooting happened at about 5:30 p.m.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Oh boy. I made the mistake of reading the comments on that KXAN article. Don't do it if you care about your blood pressure.

Maybe I'm missing something, but why is the show canceled today? This happened in the parking lot and seems to have had nothing to do with the show or any of the vendors. Did the guy buy a gun that was loaded or something? Still no excuse for what happened, just wondering why they canceled.

Top Bottom