• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I will be there sat when it opens to pick up the 2 lbs of CFE PISTOL I have on order

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    IMO, the only drag about the show is parking fee.

Seems a fair number of folks meet for breakfast before attending the show. How about a car pool from the restaurant or somewhere like Costco? Get a few guys to pile into one vehicle and save $20-30 ! Just a thought.

I'm guessing Shady Oaks Gun Range will have a display. Worth a ten-minute drive over to check out a very nice indoor range, especially if the weather is bad. When it was 96 degrees and steamy a few days back, that range was a breath of fresh air!!!

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Seems a fair number of folks meet for breakfast before attending the show. How about a car pool from the restaurant or somewhere like Costco? Get a few guys to pile into one vehicle and save $20-30 ! Just a thought.

I'm guessing Shady Oaks Gun Range will have a display. Worth a ten-minute drive over to check out a very nice indoor range, especially if the weather is bad. When it was 96 degrees and steamy a few days back, that range was a breath of fresh air!!!

That place is pretty cool. My brother and I went there 2 weeks back to rent a few pistols. I think he tried 4 or 5. I really wanted to rent the Tommy gun. Forgot to ask if it was semi auto or full.

Couyon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    NW of Austin
    I live about a mile away, so I'll be hiking over. If you see a sawed-off guy in an LSU hat, say howdy. I'll likely head to Shady Oaks afterwards.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)

CARPOOL great idea. I'll be unavailable for that though! There is an IHOP on the south side of 1431, just west of 183A. And there's always Einstein's bagels too, in the larger mall on the north-east side of 1431/183A. Just park out of the way behind the Einsteins if you're thinking about car pooling as parking is tight in that strip mall.

PS there's a way to get $1.00 off the door fee on either Premier's Facebook page or their regular web page.

I'll be wearing my OD TGT shirt if I can find it.

Top Bottom