• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    For those of you out in the Cedar Park area, Daddyseal and I were talking about hitting eagle peak soon for a tgt member range day. No specific details yet, and I know how some people have a problem with eagle peak. However, I've got no problem playing by their rules and hanging out with some fellow TGT people. Let us know what times work for you guys and who might be interested in joining us.
    Gun Zone Deals

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    I probably won't be able to make this weekend or the next but maybe. Weekends are almost always very crowded anyway. Week day afternoons are doable depending on the day. My schedule is pretty unpredictable right now but I should be able to make Monday.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    So why don't we shoot (pun intended) for a Monday Afternoon, since most folks work during the day... Could make a regular deal of it, that would be nice..

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    This could be interesting. Do they have any sort of shotgun range there? I've got a shotgun I need to test out. I know they don't allow FMJ rifle rounds, but I assume pistol rounds are fine.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    This could be interesting. Do they have any sort of shotgun range there? I've got a shotgun I need to test out. I know they don't allow FMJ rifle rounds, but I assume pistol rounds are fine.

Ball(fmj) pistol is fine. I know they have shotgun area. I'd be for a regular Monday afternoon range day.

This Monday?? Ah man I need to get more makarov ammo quick!!!!!

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    They do have a shotgun area, with a couple of manual throwers for trap. I'm sure that you can shoot to test one out.

I'm seriously considering BOTW, as they let you do so much more, as in, draw, fmj's, practice idpa, etc...etc... cost is similar...but for now Eagle Peak works...

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    They do have a shotgun area, with a couple of manual throwers for trap. I'm sure that you can shoot to test one out.

I'm seriously considering BOTW, as they let you do so much more, as in, draw, fmj's, practice idpa, etc...etc... cost is similar...but for now Eagle Peak works...

I agree on BOTW, but they are closed Monday & Tuesday. Lately they have been super crowded on weekends too.

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    I stocked up last time Academy put it on sale. I think I paid $7/box. I'm not trying to get rid of it, just offering if you can't come up with any. I have way more than I'll shoot of this caliber in a long time so I can part with some.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I would love to get together with TGT people but won't play by Eagle Peaks rules.. Not gonna spend the money for hollow point rifle ammo on the range.

I get back to the US tomorrow (Monday the 5th). There is a pretty good chance I will be spending a lot of time at the range in Liberty Hill during the next week if anyone want to come out and blast a bit.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    . Not gonna spend the money for hollow point rifle ammo on the range.

Not that I would do this, but I've seen people set out a mag with hollow points, or soft tip ammo on the bench for show.. While all other mags are FMJ... That rule is a bit rediculious, especially shooting .223...

Top Bottom