• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    How about Best of the West? Its not that far from Cedar Park I can be there from Round Rock in thirty minutes. We can get our own lane and blow up some water jugs.

When I pick up my new toy from my FFL on Friday this week, I'll be needing to make a trip out there for there rifle range. I'd be game to use them for pistol as well. Prices aren't bad, and you have way more freedom.. Only wish they didn't charge extra for shooting on more than one range In the same day.
    Lynx Defense

Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    I have a pistol caliber carbine, as well a MAC type weapon in semi auto. Anyone know if you can shoot a pistol caliber rifle on the pistol lanes at BOTW?

Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    Might go to pistol ranges at Eagle Peak to shoot my Stoeger Cougar 8040, GP100 Revolver .357 Magnum, and CZ-52 hand cannon. Any pistol caliber carbine or Hi Point Carbine enthusiast here?

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Might go to pistol ranges at Eagle Peak to shoot my Stoeger Cougar 8040, GP100 Revolver .357 Magnum, and CZ-52 hand cannon. Any pistol caliber carbine or Hi Point Carbine enthusiast here?

Ive still yet to shoot my super redhawk! Amount a few others that I need to break in... I may head out to BOTW on thurs around 11:30 now that I have a proper base mounted on the .308, need to break in and sight in that one.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'm headed out to EP tomorrow(monday, 4/30) at around 1pm. Open invite to any TGT members in the area. A friend of mine got his first nine and wants to go shoot. I'll be bringing my CZ 75, smith 28-2 and a ruger 10/22, maybe even a VZ 58 if I feel like making a day of it. Ya'all come out if you can.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Runnin' about 30 mins. behind. Should be there at 1:30. Wearing my green John Deere shirt and a camo Hornady cap. I'm starting off with my Cz and then shifting to the 10/22 at 25yds. Lastly the VZ 58 at 50 yds.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Well no TGT members but overall a pleasant experience out there. One guy gave me his nine brass, another let me shoot his glock 32. It shot very true to POA even with the tula steel cased ammo he was running through it. The guy who gave me his brass had a sideways primer in his box of Remington ammo. It popped off the primer when he fired it but the bullet didn't move. Good for him though, I told him to send it in to RP and they'd probably replace it with a whole box. First time I have ever seen that with factory ammo. The counter guys were helpful too, even had one of them remember my name even though it had been a while since I got out that way. Gonna do it all over again next monday around the same time. I'll probably have my neighbor and another buddy of mine in tow. Any of you guys have the time next week, bring out your toys and we'll make some noise !

gln305

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Lakehills, TX
    Me and a friend of mine are gonna be at Eagle's Peak on Thursday. He just bought a Marlin 60 and wants to shoot it. I look for any reason to go....LOL

Top Bottom