Lynx Defense

Cheaper Than Dirt Guns! New Store in Austin.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I am near the McKinney one.

It is only useful for when you launch a takedown detente or spring across the room and cannot find it, and do not want to wait a week for a new one to come in. Everything is overpriced.
    Venture Surplus ad

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Oooh, I can flip them the bird everyday on my way to work!

jioos1.jpg

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58685

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I went to what I believed to be, their 1st store, not McKinney - It was in Ft Worth, close to the northern intersection if I35 & loop 820?? It was more like a WW2 surplus store then. I bought a "50 States CHL laws book". Don't recall high prices then (this was mid to late 90s).

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Well, guess maybe its because I might be older than some of the other posters, but I've NEVER
    had anyone at McBrides ignore me. Of course I've been dealing with them since they opened and
    everyone there knows me. Thats just my experience with "MB".

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    lol its on the internet so it must be true. :)

MB's is hit or miss. if the counter is full of customers then staff seems to jump to help. If the store is empty seems like they dont have the time to help.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Well, guess maybe its because I might be older than some of the other posters, but I've NEVER
    had anyone at McBrides ignore me. Of course I've been dealing with them since they opened and
    everyone there knows me. Thats just my experience with "MB".

I have to agree with this also. I have never had a problem at McBrides. I usually only go there if I really have to have something I can't find anywhere else in town, but have never had a bad experience (other than paying full retail) at all there.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I went to what I believed to be, their 1st store, not McKinney - It was in Ft Worth, close to the northern intersection if I35 & loop 820?? It was more like a WW2 surplus store then. I bought a "50 States CHL laws book". Don't recall high prices then (this was mid to late 90s).

They still suck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    Round Rock
    I am a firm believer in Capitalism, what a merchant charges for his products is his business, what I choose to pay is mine. I believe I will never spend any of my money at cheaper than worm dirt. They have taken advantage of hard times for us, they will not make any money off of me, but if anyone is willing to do business with them that is not a issue with me, I will be ok knowing they most likely over paid for what ever they purchased.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Had a buddy of mine go into the McKinney location and said they had the Winchester M-22's. Yea, two thousand round boxes for 298.00. That is crap considering I have purchased the 1,000 rnd boxes of these at Bass Pro for 49.99.

Vern1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    Pettytown, Texas US of A
    Son wants some cheap ammo for his Mosin.
    Every month, I get a CTD catalog with 440 round spam cans advertised for 79.99.
    Go to the site, punch in the part number and it magically changes to 89.99 but hasn't been in stock since about 2009....LOL.

I don't have much problem at McBrides as I only buy a few reloading supplies from them.
    Walk right in, go upstairs and usually just grab what I want, even behind the counter as you could die up there waiting... and take to the counter a pay.

jtyler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Peeltown
    Cheaper than dirt can kiss my ass. Saw 333 rd boxes of federal automatch there for 60+ dollars. I'd rather wait a week to have a part come in

Top Bottom